-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
1967 Dodge Coronet

Email Dealer Visit Dealer Website
$26,998
Add to favorites

Stock No.: 13713 Interior: BLACK Exterior: BLACK

TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE:, GORGEOUS R/T WITH VERY DESIRABLE EQUIPMENT. HAS A GREAT LOOK. BEAUTIFUL MIRROR FINISH BLACK PAINT. THE VINTAGE TORQUE THRUST WHEELS HAVE RED LINE TIRES ON FRONT AND NEW DRAG SLICKS ON THE REAR. VERY NICE CHROME. EXCELLENT INTERIOR. FACTORY GAUGES WORK AND HAS AFTERMARKET GAUGES. ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS SHOW QUALITY. MOTOR HAS PERFORMANCE REBUILD. ¾ RACE CAM, ALUMINUM INTAKE, HOLLEY 830, 10:1 COMPRESSION, 2 ½ HOOKER HEADERS WITH FLOWMASTER EXHAUST. ALSO HAS ELECTRONIC IGNITION, 8 QT OIL PAN, SCATTERSHIELD, ETC. RUNS STRONG, NEVER RUNS OVER 185 . IT’S A FACTORY AIR CONDITIONED CAR BUT MISSING THE PARTS UNDER THE HOOD. THIS IS A HOT CAR IN LOOKS AND PERFORMANCE. , , OPTIONS & ACCESSORIES:, , DANA 60 3:54 GEARS, , DRAG SLICKS, , , POWER STEERING, , TORQUE THRUST WHEELS, , , POWER BRAKES, , VINYL TOP, , , HEMI 4-SPEED, , REMOTE MIRROR, , , BUCKET SEATS , , CONSOLE $26,998

Is it a Lunati. or Cam Dynamics? Yes, they did make them, at least in name. This ad may be completely accurate.:study:

That's right. It was a marketing gimmick pretty much. There was 1/2, 3/4 and full race cams. Alliance also ground some. Although I've joked with some people about how a motor could run with just 3/4 of a cam. lol

I guess it's the same as calling something "stage 1" "stage 2" stage 3" stage 4"

hmmmexit stage left.............................:burnout:

A guy who heard my fish run in the parking lot commented that it sounded like it had a 3/4 race cam. I had forgotten the term as it was sooooo old school. Since I have no idea what the cam is besides it is awful lumpy on idle I kinda like that term, for now.

I guess I must be old. When I was a kid,lot's of cars ran "3/4 cams" on the street, and "full race cams" on the strip.

I learned something. I thought a 3/4 cam referred to the duration being around 270* 3/4 of a circle.

Seller must be an older guy as those terms were quite common in the 60's and 70's. Used to hear it all the time, not so much anymore.

I would have bought it, but I'm looking for a whole cam. :wack:

It is like whan some one comes up to your car and asks "does it have a cam in it"? Now I know they want to know if it has a big cam but I like to reply. "Would not run to well with out one". LOL

-
Back