This dork needs jail time.. Video.

-
Awwww! I can't see it here at work!!!:angry7:

I am just marking it so I can watch in the morning when I get home.

I wonder how long it took to think up that ingenius story of being chased by college girls?

Ray should be sharing a cell with Bubba. I should be sharing a cell with the judge.

I wonder how long it took to think up that ingenius story of being chased by college girls?

I think the college girl story was wishful thinking on his part, and the steroids are definitely going to his head.

And I agree, the judge probably has one lucky bastard waiting for her hott *** back at home.

And after seeing this I don't know what's hotter, a hot female cop or a hott female judge???????????
Maybe both at the same time....yeah, that's better.

"Let's see cudaspaz, we have several violations against you....."
"I will cuff him, while you throw the book at him and spank him with your gavel."......LOl!

I think the college girl story was wishful thinking on his part, and the steroids are definitely going to his head.

And I agree, the judge probably has one lucky bastard waiting for her hott *** back at home.

And after seeing this I don't know what's hotter, a hot female cop or a hott female judge???????????
Maybe both at the same time....yeah, that's better.

"Let's see cudaspaz, we have several violations against you....."
"I will cuff him, while you throw the book at him and spank him with your gavel."......LOl!

Naughty.. naughty... naughty.. :angry7:

Next time, and I'm sure there will be a next time, the judge should give Ray a choice. The choice should be either a $1000 fine or submit to a vasectomy cuss A holes like Ray shouldn't be allowed to father any children.:toothy10::sign10::-D

...another shining example of why animals eat their young......

I thought it was like a Jerry Springer episode where the characters are so outrageously stupid that they have to be acting! Until the end when the little douche bag dumped his pride and joy. Would love to see another 15 seconds of interview while he picks up his bike and makes up some excuse about the parking lot or something.

Guys like that are compensating for something.

I thought it was like a Jerry Springer episode where the characters are so outrageously stupid that they have to be acting! Until the end when the little douche bag dumped his pride and joy. Would love to see another 15 seconds of interview while he picks up his bike and makes up some excuse about the parking lot or something.

Guys like that are compensating for something.

Yup, if you hold your thumb and forefinger about one inch apart...

If being braindead was a crime he would be executed.

Among his many issues, he didn't notice that the officer said in his testimony that he observed "the defendant's SILVER motorcycle...". Instead of spouting all that ridiculous B.S. he could have said "Your honor, the officer was mistaken. That was not me. My motorcycle is red and black". Moron.

It gets worse guys....he's also into little kids! This guy is the definition of scum bag.
Florida Department of Law Enforcement - Sexual Offender / Predator Flyer

VERNON R WARD
Date Of Photo: 12/04/2008
Click Here to Track this Offender
Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: VERNON R WARD
Department of Corrections #: 606986
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 05/18/1965
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'03"
Weight: 170 lbs

WARD is registered as a Sexual Offender.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=57147

Thats some funny **** right there.Did anyone notice the Woman sitting behind him in the Court room shaking her head and laughing at Ray.And Yes HOT Judge...
Jim

Since nobody seemed to notice....here it is again....the guy is a pedophile!:angry7::angry7::angry7:
VernWardpedophile.jpg

VERNON R WARD
Date Of Photo: 12/04/2008
Click Here to Track this Offender
Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: VERNON R WARD
Department of Corrections #: 606986
Search the Dept of Corrections Website
Date of Birth: 05/18/1965
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'03"
Weight: 170 lbs

WARD is registered as a Sexual Offender.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=57147

She was hot. But he was a nut case. He needs to learn how to ride. He got what he deserved in the end. Stay tuned he will likely end up in the obituaries soon.

She was hot. But he was a nut case. He needs to learn how to ride. He got what he deserved in the end. Stay tuned he will likely end up in the obituaries soon.

Well, I hope that happens before he molests any more kids.

-
Back