This Ebayer Is Really Smoking The Good Crack!!

-
Ther is probably some guy out there with some better crack that will buy them....

I think we have those valve covers on our Demon.........although they're chrome.

I also think that selller is stoned .....:colors:

Ther is probably some guy out there with some better crack that will buy them....

Sad but true....

I looked at some of his feedback, he sold an AAR/TA steering box and pump for $2495 and a '70-'71 Parts manual for $699.

I can't believe the prices some people pay for this stuff.

How the heck do you tell a set of T/A valve covers from standard 340 valve covers? How does the buyer know what they're getting. I agree...totally ridiculous.

Question for all of you,is this guy really smoking some thing bad,or is he trying to see if a fish will bight.Now who is the worst of the two,the guy selling at 1300$,or the guy that buys it at 1300$,and which one do you want to be? mrmopartech

Question for all of you,is this guy really smoking some thing bad,or is he trying to see if a fish will bight.Now who is the worst of the two,the guy selling at 1300$,or the guy that buys it at 1300$,and which one do you want to be? mrmopartech

Good point. I would rather be the seller. I can see the steering box selling for what it did because the quick ratio steering box was exclusive to T/A & AAR cars but what makes the valve covers so special?

that dude is smokin some serious crack. all 318/340/360 valve covers are the same. wounder how much the dude payed for the carb from him in his feedback

Good point. I would rather be the seller. I can see the steering box selling for what it did because the quick ratio steering box was exclusive to T/A & AAR cars but what makes the valve covers so special?
ya but you can still buy aftermarket ones for less then 2Gs

He said the 4" wire guide on the passenger side is what separated his set from just any 340 set. If that`s the case then my 68 340 has a set of T/A covers on it?

"The covers are near mint and are as close to NOS as you can get."

For that much they better be MINT and NOS.

I would prefer be the guy spending 1300 on them, since that would imply that I have money to blow.

He said the 4" wire guide on the passenger side is what separated his set from just any 340 set. If that`s the case then my 68 340 has a set of T/A covers on it?

Yours look like mine. Maybe they are rare ? :happy10:

i hate the people that are payin rediculous prices for parts like this cuz there drivin up the prices for us other people that cant spend that much on parts

click on sellers other items,whooooohooooo,has he got some good stuff to sellI wonder if he got one of those bogus money orders they try and pass on craigslist?

Wow, jimsmotorco kinda reminds ya of Frank Mitchell LOL, think those covers should come with some heads bolted to them!!!!

i hate the people that are payin rediculous prices for parts like this cuz there drivin up the prices for us other people that cant spend that much on parts

I don't see how the average joe can afford to be into mopars anymore, I know that's the boat I'm in. With the prices of food, gas and everything else thru the roof it's hard enough to pay the bills much less pay $2k for a shell of a car and then it'll take 20 years to restore it. It's either work to live and have no fun or die for some of us anymore.

I just wonder what the hobby is going to be like when all us guys at the bottom are gone.... are these cars worth anything when only a few can afford them?

/end rant. I know prices still aren't bad compared to a new SUV or something but not all of us can throw down $20k or 30k on an old mopar. I miss the old days.....wait am I getting old?! :D

that dude is smokin some serious crack. all 318/340/360 valve covers are the same. wounder how much the dude payed for the carb from him in his feedback

Not true.....They are not all the same.Yes they will all interchange,but they are not all the same.For example.

1970 340 valve covers:
Passenger side part #3462684
Drivers side part #3462913

1970 340 multi carb (6-pack) valve covers:
Passenger side part #3577253
Drivers side part #3577223

In 71-72 there were 2 different valve covers. One for electronic and non electronic cars.68 & 69 had different valve covers.73-74 had different valve covers. If you need any part #'s let me know.

The valve covers he is selling are true 6-pack valve covers.

Are they a bit pricey...Well yes.
But they are a very unique piece.
There is someone out there building a AAR Cuda or T/A Challenger 6-pack looking for those,or a Mr.Norms 340 6-pack Demon who will probably pop for them.

-
Back