This guy is a lunatic!

-
WOW,look at those prices!I,m gonna have to start listing my SWINGER parts!Sucks that there 73 not 70.LOL!No offence against the 73,s I own a 73 Dart Sport 340 4 speed.Just the 70 swinger parts fetch more $$$$$$$$$$.

Aw, I see you guys have found 'ol Frank Mitchell from Georgia! That crook has been trying to hock his overpriced junk on Ebay and sometimes Moparts for years! He is certifiable and needs a serious reality check especially with the way the economy is nowadays. I knew exactly who jonnyboy1617 was speaking of with his first line!

This one's for you Frank Mitchell:thebirdm:

I have seen that as well and he is out of his mind...

I know him well.He won some NOS parts I had on ebay & fed ex dropped off @ his place in the country w/o a signature & he claimed he never got them so I had to file a claim.Fedex said he's out in the country & he pulled a scam but had no proof,so they had to pay.So,not only did he get the parts,he got paid for em.Sad

We all know things in Texas are big and i'm sure you've heard the phrase "Higher than a Georgia Pine". I guess not just the parts are HIGH down there in Georgia. They must smoke some pretty good stuff down there.
Small Block

We all know things in Texas are big and i'm sure you've heard the phrase "Higher than a Georgia Pine". I guess not just the parts are HIGH down there in Georgia. They must smoke some pretty good stuff down there.
Small Block

He musta got hold of some BC bud!!!lol...

Obviously has no real need to sell at those prices.

Small Block

No, Georgia is cool as it gets next to Texas, but Frankly, pun intended, there are asswipes in every state.

Frank used to be up here in Columbus Ohio. His place caught fire, big news in the Mopar world at the time.
Not sure what the official cause was, but he probably ripped the wrong guy off.
I won't sell to Frank. Just because I know what he's capable of. When I was really selling, I would see he had something that I sold, to him, on ebay 400% higher.
I don't have a problem with making a living, but he's trying to make a killing off of others.
I'm sure he'll be at the Nationals in Columbus next week.

Yea looked at his ebay store he's trying to get over 3 grand for 3 bodyparts, off the same duster, Wow you can find whole cars cheaper.

We have a guy around here that's like that, too. "What's your's is junk what's his is gold" kinda thing. He could sell ice to Eskimos. His boys tried the same thing and went belly-up.

It's greedy mofos like him that give the rest of us ideas that our stuff is gold also. With that being said any body want to buy my basket case 69 GTX?
One Million Dollars. :-D

It's greedy mofos like him that give the rest of us ideas that our stuff is gold also. With that being said any body want to buy my basket case 69 GTX?
One Million Dollars. :-D

Is this where the guy from Carlisle got the idea to try to sell a "genuine Hemi fender" from a '70 Barracuda for $2000.00 Or everyone there selling stamped sheetmetal big block valve covers for $150.00 a pair and up, claiming they were genuine 440 or 426 Wedge v/c's?

I've got a right front turn signal bulb out of a Panther pink 70 Hemi 'cuda convertible four speed with power windows, according to this guys prices, I should sell it, move to Hawaii & retire !

Aw, I see you guys have found 'ol Frank Mitchell from Georgia! That crook has been trying to hock his overpriced junk on Ebay and sometimes Moparts for years! He is certifiable and needs a serious reality check especially with the way the economy is nowadays. I knew exactly who jonnyboy1617 was speaking of with his first line!

This one's for you Frank Mitchell:thebirdm:

I'm with all of you on this one. I've seen Mitchell's overpriced parts for years back before Carlisle even had a Mopar only show. He's always been priced way high, and would look at you like you had three heads if you made him an offer. I understand that what he sells is rare, but he'd rather sell one part and make a absolute killing rather than have realistic prices and move alot of parts which seems to work for places like Walmart, Costco, BJ's, etc....

-
Back