This is a b-body ****wiw***

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
ok, am going to list the 65 belvedere II for sale, and wanted some opinions on a fair price.
it has a 71 440 hp with hp manifolds. the engine has been fully rebuilt, , trans is a a833 with all being rebuilt including new clutch.
rear is a 8.75 with clutch 489 3:91 suregrip. dual exaust. new tires. perfect seats. nice dash. nice rims. i cannot find any rust in the car, but do know that it had a small patch welded to the lower front fender and tiny spot on drive low quarter. no rust whatsoever in the floor or trunk, fender-wells, frames...
grille is real nice, as is the tails, and all chrome.
has new msd, a new accel coil, aluminum rad,shocks, ball joints, and other stuff
it does need a carpet, headliner, and door panels need to be redone. and missing the body plugs in floor and trunk. why i do not know.lol
while it is not perfect, it is a awesome street monster.
actualy get like 14 miles to the gallon with it!

let me hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 287
  • 003.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 275
  • 004.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 267
  • 005.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 284
  • 006.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 001.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 278
  • 007.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 008.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 009.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 268
that is a tuff question.
while not needing much, or drive as is, i cannot answer that.lol
i am not a b-body guy, it is my first, so i have no clue where to start.
i was thinking of putting it on ebag, and let it run with a no reserve.
its good points are it has a 440 hp with 4 speed, but does it really help it being in this car?

I would say in a good economy 9k, I think you could sell it pretty easy at 7,500-8.

well, i have invested into the car almost 6,500.00 with the long trips with fuel prices to pick up the challenger and all, that i traded for, among alot of other stuff i had!.

i was just hoping i would not take a loss on it. if that was the case, i would not waste my money listing it on ebag, and just drive it through the summer

i have been driving it. but it is a totally different ride than the a-bodies! i like it and all, but like the duster ride better.
power is not the issue, but rather i live in the twisty turns of the mountains, and the dusters ad a better feel for the road, and stuck better in my opinion

Try joining the 62 to 65 Mopar mailing list to get an idea or worth. They are predominately B Body guys with a few As and Cs thrown in.

so, i guess a reserve on ebay of say, 7,300.00 would not be out of line then?

I think those body styles are pretty desirable, I know I want it... but the color will have to go to a certain type of person, you either love it or hate it.

well, someone hit buy it now for 8,700.00 but we'll see how it goes.lmao. lots of unpaying buyers on there

Up here in Ontario another one like yours for sale but a 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 , same setup less the 4 speed, has extra hood with scoop also steelies with rubber, mags on it now..it has been for sale for a couple years, good looking car. I put an offer in when he was still greedy at $15,000 but it has since gone way down in price and he still owns it.
Last time I checked he was at $10,000 with no action.
AL

of course, it had to be a SCAM!!!!!!!! so, i had to relist it

well, after getting a message from one of the potential buyers, and we hashed out a deal, so car is sold!!!!! got more than i exspected, but was a nice car

I see no reason why you should not beable to get over $9000 for it.

well, i worked a deal with an older gentleman, and i am sure he would of paid the buy it now, but i was/am not looking to kill someone over raising the price. both him and i felt comfortable at 8k for the car. also, i took into consideration that it will cost him 1k to get shipped, and i am sure he will give it a great new home, and love it!

TIME TO GET THE NEXT PROJECT.LMAO

^^^ i did too!. as i seen you were the last poster, i was saying to myself " man, i cannot imagine wht damimcooltom has to say.lo" lmao

It's okay. I understand. It's a disease. I'm always buying and selling and trading. For some bizarre reason, I seem to find it more fun than actually owning the cars.

well, i do own and tag/insure them. even if only for 4 or 5 days!.lol

well, i do own and tag/insure them. even if only for 4 or 5 days!.lol

got a 1963 sport fury rag top alot of new parts but its a project its took apart so it could be look over good it was my dads car he spend alot of money and got alot of new parts for it big block , auto buckets 8 3/4 its not been out side the garage for the last 8 years his health is to bad for him to finish so we will sale it 5000.00 mike

-
Back