This is a MUST read for everyone!

-
Way to jack up that guys for sale add with you none parts related post Bama. Gee some people.:toothy10::happy10: LOL

I kind of thought that I posted it in the general discussion section, oh yes, look, I did! I wasn't intending on jacking up anyone's ad. I just saw an ad that interested me since I am restoring (2) 65 a bodies. When I read the post, there were parts listed properly, pictures, offers, pm's, replies to parts being sold, and NO whining. Having seen the trash talk that has started on here lately about someone's stuff they have for sale, I thought it only proper to point out a thread that is done the way they ALL should be done. It was more about the people who were responding to his ad (a general discussion topic), NOT a non-parts related post in the classifieds.

Sorry if that was too hard to understand.

I kind of thought that I posted it in the general discussion section, oh yes, look, I did! I wasn't intending on jacking up anyone's ad. I just saw an ad that interested me since I am restoring (2) 65 a bodies. When I read the post, there were parts listed properly, pictures, offers, pm's, replies to parts being sold, and NO whining. Having seen the trash talk that has started on here lately about someone's stuff they have for sale, I thought it only proper to point out a thread that is done the way they ALL should be done. It was more about the people who were responding to his ad (a general discussion topic), NOT a non-parts related post in the classifieds.

OK, so I'm sub-par!!! Sorry I didn't understand your meaning.

Have to agree I think.

I started putting a disclaimer type statement on for adds now:
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=135128

OR, Just read it here:
Feel free to post any application corrections in this thread please.
Feel free to post any pertinent questions in this thread please.
PM me with offers or requests for other parts ( I have a few ).

Feel free to copy it and abuse at your own whim.

Later,
Bruce B.

Yeah; Amazing isn't it?I saw one the other day-360 air cleaner,had pics and price,another guy(with NO whining) said I'll take it.Pay'ed the man and that was it. I was amazed that no one jumped up and called him on his price.Sad this not the normal transaction,but it sure is refreshing!!!

WOW! Way to take a joke. Good to see you have no sense of humor:pirate:

-
Back