This is for you 68dartman

-
hehehe. Nice bit of photoshop.

As a retired railroad signal supervisor, I was a bit worried that the crossing was not lit, but it looks like the gate is down!

As long as Stanley stays up north its all good to me. LOL : )

Well gentlemen, even though my son finds this Funny, he thinks the photo Should be reversed as he is a Montreal fan as his Grandfather was...LOL

Hers another , for here and I'll put the rude one in my photos lol

Attachments

• tide.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 259
LMAo dad used to say that like every day and he was not even French.So to the hab fansssssssssssssssssssssss this is all in fun right 68Dartman or is it.:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

It's all good as long as Montreal loses!!

my wife was driving sept 16 1982 taking me to work i put new tires on the week before and new breaks on the night before we lived on the same road 14 years before the next morning , my wife was due to have a baby that day ,it was light rain and foggy i seen something i never saw 1/2 asleeep yet she was havinglabor pains i shoulda been drining but whatever as we got down the bottom of the hill, I saw this dim light and big dull orange thing coming out of the fog and hit our front and split the car in a 45degree angle across the hood and left front fender ,cuttting the car apart ,seeemed like it took hours but was like 15 seconds most. i had a foot on the dash and hand on the cieling bracing myself for what i realized was a train screammed stooooopp to her but by then it was over , i asked if she was ok she said i think so , i opened the door a crack had to hit it with my shoulder harder again we crawled out and i had to reach back in and turn the motor off that was sitting outside my dooor still hooked to the right side frame .from the dash back ,it never crackedthe windsheild , from the windsheild up there was no car left except the hood laying 100 yards up the tracks ,like a tinfoil ball ,i reached back in and turned the motor off. my mother was comming down the hill 80 mph ,slammed the car into park at 30 alll you could hear was the parking pin clicking and we got every 1 calmed down and i went to work for 12 or 14 hours got a ride home , i got home very tired and just wanted to sleep when my wife said ITS TIME TO GO .!just wanted to crawl in bed but off to the hospital we went and after 32 hours of labor later ,14 hours of work,getting our car cut in half by a train ,and working 2 nights putting new brakes and new tires on the car ,i got to go watch her have a little baby son for us that gave me a 7 year old grandaughter now that loves trains and barracuda's, lol MOPARS FOREVER , that pic looked like us that sept mourning

LMAo dad used to say that like every day and he was not even French.So to the hab fansssssssssssssssssssssss this is all in fun right 68Dartman or is it.:eek:ccasion::eek:ccasion:

I have got to watch more Hockey SSSSSnake :D It sure looks like a fun and
competitive sport for even the fans :cheers:
Hockey fans :rock::rock::rock: :cheers:

my wife was driving sept 16 1982 taking me to work i put new tires on the week before and new breaks on the night before we lived on the same road 14 years before the next morning , my wife was due to have a baby that day ,it was light rain and foggy i seen something i never saw 1/2 asleeep yet she was havinglabor pains i shoulda been drining but whatever as we got down the bottom of the hill, I saw this dim light and big dull orange thing coming out of the fog and hit our front and split the car in a 45degree angle across the hood and left front fender ,cuttting the car apart ,seeemed like it took hours but was like 15 seconds most. i had a foot on the dash and hand on the cieling bracing myself for what i realized was a train screammed stooooopp to her but by then it was over , i asked if she was ok she said i think so , i opened the door a crack had to hit it with my shoulder harder again we crawled out and i had to reach back in and turn the motor off that was sitting outside my dooor still hooked to the right side frame .from the dash back ,it never crackedthe windsheild , from the windsheild up there was no car left except the hood laying 100 yards up the tracks ,like a tinfoil ball ,i reached back in and turned the motor off. my mother was comming down the hill 80 mph ,slammed the car into park at 30 alll you could hear was the parking pin clicking and we got every 1 calmed down and i went to work for 12 or 14 hours got a ride home , i got home very tired and just wanted to sleep when my wife said ITS TIME TO GO .!just wanted to crawl in bed but off to the hospital we went and after 32 hours of labor later ,14 hours of work,getting our car cut in half by a train ,and working 2 nights putting new brakes and new tires on the car ,i got to go watch her have a little baby son for us that gave me a 7 year old grandaughter now that loves trains and barracuda's, lol MOPARS FOREVER , that pic looked like us that sept mourning

You do realize this is a hockey thread ? It has nothing to do with the actual crash pictured it's about the fact that Toronto rolled over Montreal last night . Thanks for coming out as we say .

I have got to watch more Hockey SSSSSnake :D It sure looks like a fun and
competitive sport for even the fans :cheers:
Hockey fans :rock::rock::rock: :cheers:
Fastest sport without motors , get yourself over to either Nashville or St Louis to see it up close as the TV doesn't convey the true speed and power of the game , best bet save up for good seats , I like the third row in the corner you can usually see the whole ice from just above the players heads and still get the rush from the guys crashing into the boards in front of you while they battle in the corners -Go Leafs

Fastest sport without motors , get yourself over to either Nashville or St Louis to see it up close as the TV doesn't convey the true speed and power of the game , best bet save up for good seats , I like the third row in the corner you can usually see the whole ice from just above the players heads and still get the rush from the guys crashing into the boards in front of you while they battle in the corners -Go Leafs

what he said.

I got a friend who runs a sports blog and he got us into the Blue Jackets vs. Red Wings two weeks ago and we are going to check out the Preditors in a couple weeks. I will be a Bruins fan until I die even after the big Thomas mess.

better yet, keep watching it on TV so Buttman's league doesn't get any of your money.

I like thisssssssssssssss one .

Attachments

• 424305_509681822388438_1155036681_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 179
-
Back