This is how you know your girlfriend is a keeper

-
Any painters know how long I should bake it at 200 for?

oh my, too funny

hope that oven came with the place, bake it all then ask the manager if you can move to a different unit for some bs reason

ps
on second thought that would be pure evil and pretty stupid, dont do it.

Dude, the look on your dog's face is priceless. I can barely type I'm laughing so hard.

"What is THAT?"
"A cyl head"

that was the extent of the conversation, haha

dishwasher.jpg

Worthless without pics of said girlfriend.

someone had to say it.

Perfect, I was about to. It seems the worse they are the more they tolerate. However if they're 4' tall, no teeth and have a flat head to rest your beer on looks don't matter.

I remember when myself and the wife were living in an apartment. I was actually using the Dart as daily transport! and can recall several carbs rebuilt and intakes cleaned/painted in the apartment but I NEVER had the cajones to put stuff in the oven. It might have affected the flavour of her cookies!!!

The girl on the left is me. The girl on the right is said girlfriend.

38717_1512318697279_1513751583_1261563_2870588_n.jpg

I don't know dude, you could have taken that pic at your favorite watering hole.
We need proof of her in the living room, next to the engine block in a nightie....or less. Ha, ha.

phone227.jpg

me and my roomates are all single, but the landlord about had a stroke when he saw this. and yea thats the living room. we rebuilt the engine and drove it down the street. we also built a honda 4wheeler, a racing lawnmower, 2 dirtbikes, 10 bicycles, and a 5.3 LS. this year we havent built anything inside but we did put lockers front and rear in my buddys ranger.... on the sidewalk.

yep that girl sure is a keeper!

my girl is great but i havent tried any of those stunts yet since i have a warm garage for my car;)

-
Back