Reaction score
yep my new driver

Attachments

• Picture 290.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 609
  • Picture 291.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 608
I CALL THEM THROW-AWAY RIDES.LMAO

IF/WHEN IT BREAKS DOWN ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD, YOU LEAVE A NOTE AND THE TITLE IN THE WINDOW...................... free! just tow away.lol

As long it gets you around that is what counts.Good score

we talked about the free candy on the side
is worth more than that in junk i
will drive till it wont go anymore its got 3.3
hell came with a full tank of gas i live about a mile from work
i do have some plans for it just dont knoe
shoot me some ideas guys

go to wal mart, get a case of flat black spray paint, and maybe a couple cans of red for some flames and silver for the wheels. call it good! or just paint it like the A-TEAM van!

ok imma take a bullet here i had a caravan, white cd player red interior took two bench seat and made the face one another in the back tinted windows, my friend whos a girl had hot friends and booze so lets see booze a van crammed full of hot girls 30+ mpgs with a 3.3 that beat most ricers and would run flat out at 130 mph 40 bucks to fill up yeah i miss that van i traded i for a 318 4spd work truck cause my brothers friend wouldnt shut up about the free candy jokes so i poped him and broke his nose then his arm and i wrote free candy *** on the cast. but i got a motor and a 4spd from the work truck. so think about the free candy jokes before you say them he might snap and beat your ***. youvegot a tough machine and with high gas prices youll praise the 3.3 and if anyone gives you crap just bop em on the nose. sorry guys but i am tired of hearing the free candy crap

ok imma take a bullet here i had a caravan, white cd player red interior took two bench seat and made the face one another in the back tinted windows, my friend whos a girl had hot friends and booze so lets see booze a van crammed full of hot girls 30+ mpgs with a 3.3 that beat most ricers and would run flat out at 130 mph 40 bucks to fill up yeah i miss that van i traded i for a 318 4spd work truck cause my brothers friend wouldnt shut up about the free candy jokes so i poped him and broke his nose then his arm and i wrote free candy *** on the cast. but i got a motor and a 4spd from the work truck. so think about the free candy jokes before you say them he might snap and beat your ***. youvegot a tough machine and with high gas prices youll praise the 3.3 and if anyone gives you crap just bop em on the nose. sorry guys but i am tired of hearing the free candy crap

i already have heard the joke its ok i dish them out so i have to take them the gas
milage will make me happy so i can have the last laugh ps my wife is pissed at the van

i already have heard the joke its ok i dish them out so i have to take them the gas
milage will make me happy so i can have the last laugh ps my wife is pissed at the van

I do stuff to piss my wife off all the time. It's a hobby of mine.

the name motopyscho wasnt a dead giveaway that hes a big megadeth fan? its ok tho megadeth is awesome i like them all megadeth slayer metallica anthrax and even the classic rock bands and you gotta throw motor head in there!

hey i havent been drinking unless tea counts. im just a huge metalhead theres far more bands than just the ones ive mentioned and call me a neanderthol but i love metal metal till im 60!

so as of now this $280.00 dollar ride is
$66.23 for plates
battery 73.96
starter 62.03
wiper blades 4.10 each
antifreeze 8.39
i say still a good deal to drive a mile to work

so as of now this $280.00 dollar ride is
$66.23 for plates
battery 73.96
starter 62.03
wiper blades 4.10 each