this may be a stupid question

-

1976dodgedart

Reaction score
are there any US companies that manufacture a 4bbl long runner intake manifold similar to the hyper pak intake manifold? the only place i have found one is a resto company is australia

I was gonna say Clifford Performance and the Aussie's. There part looks real nice.

Seems the Aussies have all the neat slant-six stuff these days. I was thinking one of those M90 blower hyper-pak manifolds would be an exceptionally sweet piece. But, I'm not about to pay $100 just for shipping on a single part. I was thinking that it'd be possible to stretch an aluminum 2-bbl manifold with a bit of engineering work...and a lot of JB-Weld.

Clifford made a few reproductions but seems to have discontinued it. You still can find some used ones floating around.

I guess everything they have works up here. Aside from the exhaust, something about the right-hand drive. I guess with a little cutting/bending, you could turn it upside down...might be a little obstructive to the driver's view.

Keep your eyes on E-bag and the for sale sections on the Mopar boards. Clifford and even some original H-Paks turn up every now and then. I have bought 2 Cliffords off the Internet and sold 1.

Reality is that an H-Pak is not a very user friendly intake for a street car, and not even a very good race intake on a 225.

For a true street car an Offy is the best answer.

-
Back