This might be a long shot / Pictures wanted

-
I love the way that car looks with the steelies and no hub caps. I just love that look. It would look even better with some dog dish caps though.
Thanks 65barracudadude
Not a Steelies Guy myself, but I did get a nice set of polished aluminium ET Slots from a fellow FABO member and I think it looks sweet with a new set of BF Goodrich Radial TA. Once the snow goes and I get it out of storage I will take some pictures.

Nice car! I am going to repaint mine one day and put a black stripe on it and a blacked out hood.
Thanks Burnt

As I mentioned to 65 Barracuda, Not a Steelies Guy myself, but I did get a nice set of polished aluminium ET Slots from a fellow FABO member and I think they look sweet with a new set of BF Goodrich Radial TA. Once the snow goes and I get it out of storage I will take some pictures.

Thanks Burnt

As I mentioned to 65 Barracuda, Not a Steelies Guy myself, but I did get a nice set of polished aluminium ET Slots from a fellow FABO member and I think they look sweet with a new set of BF Goodrich Radial TA. Once the snow goes and I get it out of storage I will take some pictures.

That would look real nice. You got any more pics of your car? I would love to get a better look at it. You should start a photo gallery for it.

I have some pictures, last summer I had the front end out of it completley - painted the engine bay, BBP disk and power brake upgrade, installed a rebuilt 70 -340 and converted to council shift. Definetly a work in progress.

I'm thinking PR4 Flame Red with matching bumpers & the hood/scoops/cowl blacked out with gloss black.

What'cha think?

reddart.jpg

Very nice work. I love your car.
Thanks
There is some exterior work to do yet, but I am working at it slowly.
It has been a great project, my dad is an old Mopar mechanic from that era and he and I have been working on the car(he is 80 years old this year).
it has been fun.

-
Back