This will NOT look good in divorce court

-
Says shes making him sleep in garage but also she wants reparations
sounds like hes acting out and showing his maturity and not thinking about his kids....
sad

Says shes making him sleep in garage but also she wants reparations
sounds like hes acting out and showing his maturity and not thinking about his kids....
sad
Don't sound like she's thinking about the kids either, plus we don't know how old the kids are. I'd keep the car and dump the nag and sell the house, world be damned and balls to Picasso!!!!

Wow..It is a shame when they go to court, no matter who is in the wrong all they look at is how much he makes and how much she makes and thats how they will determine how much she will get $$$ wise. When it comes to the house, and other assets, here in PA it is pretty much 65% hers and 35% his. The courts are so unfair to the men..

I fought for my kids 16 years ago in court, i was told by the judge in court that the only way they would take the kids away from the Mother is if you can prove drug abuse or Prositution. The court systems suck.

I think the divorce rate is so high due to the women get a nice pay day when they seek a divorce. It should be simple, 50-50 split on all assets and $100 a week per kid..And I would bet the divorce rates would be alot lower.

I have seen people have 3 kids by 3 different dads to get 3 checks a week. I have never had a problem paying child support in my past, and have always helped and paid more the ordered for my kids. My kids now live with me and have for the past 5 years...

Sorry to vent, but again PA courts SUCK for Men...

"Throating nothing ever"
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. There's your problem right there......

"Throating nothing ever"
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. There's your problem right there......

Just not him! LOL

Match.com is full of these women. I have a friend that lives in a bigger city and it's like shooting fish in a barrel. Says he could be "busy" every night if he wanted with divorced/single and not so single moms.

If I had it to do all over again, I should have ran as fast as I could from my ex. What the he'll was I thinking:dontknow:

Sorry to vent, but again PA courts SUCK for Men...

It ain't just PA man, they all do. We live in a world that automatically assumes the man is the problem, and without a real good attorney and a pocket full of money it will always be that way.

Thanks Cuda Chick...I hope to never use the list, but maybe it can help someone else out in the future.

It ain't ALWAYS that way. When I divorced my first, I got sole custody of my then-18 mo-old daughter. She was only ordered $45/mo in child support. Now, 19 years later, she has paid a GRAND TOTAL of roughly $1500.

-
Back