this would be a SWEET DD!

-
The actual mileage is not far from 44,000 ...... sure, I believe that. A fishbowl on wheels we called these. I had an 1981 AMC (Alcoholic Making Cars) Spirit for a long time. Very close to looking like a Pacer. Funny thing, the guy I bought my Dart from had a 81 Spirit for sale as well. 350 chevy engine and traction bars. I almost bought it but it wouldn't run off the gas tank, only from an external fuel source due to some kind of restriction between the pump and the tank.

A pro street Pacer? That would be cool. Oh ya. A daily driver. LOL toolman

Attachments

• FrontPageImage.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 278
  • ProPacer1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 262
waynes world!

Waynes-World-03.jpg

Fugly when they first came out.
Fugly to this day!
Maybe 50 years from now, when their`s flying cars, these would make a good retrofit canidate? Naa, too Fugly:D

How about this one? It belongs to a local shop here, he also has a 68 Barracuda that I keep meaning to get pictures of.

Attachments

• HPIM1176.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 195
  • HPIM1177.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 191
Colohusker that is neat! That green color is nice too.

Mopardrt if I was closer I would jump on that craigslist Pacer. It looks great and maintained. I am just too far away.

Yep, his Barracuda is the same green. I'll see if I can get some pictures this weekend. He has another one that he's working on currently, I can't remember off hand what it is.

ya it sucks being broke :banghead:

Colohusker that is neat! That green color is nice too.

Mopardrt if I was closer I would jump on that craigslist Pacer. It looks great and maintained. I am just too far away.

-
Back