This would have to be the coolest thing ive ever posted.

-

BigStrok3

Mopar!
Reaction score
This
408stroker001.jpg

408stroker002.jpg

Is going into this

Amcbythebridge0033.jpg

The engine is a 408 stroker with scat forged internals and kb forged pistons with hughes cnc ported eddies. Ive got everything to put it together besides a cam and lifters which will be ordered from hughes also.

I'd say that's cool for sure. Color matched (or so) to the body, nice.

I think I'd install an ejector seat........

That looks like some serious G Forces are on the way........Don't let it get away from you. :-D

When do expect to have it complete? That should be quite a hide, hold on. Not sure what cam you are looking for but here is what I have, new never used, and is ceramic coated. Good luck with your project, and keep us posted.
A Hughes hyd. Roller cam new, also ceramic coated part # HER4246ALN 107º LSA.

There are 2 sets of springs (1 coated and 1 uncoated). The heads are not assembled. There are also a set of fabricated LA aluminum valve covers that are coated ceramic black too. Along with a set of 1.6 rockers with coated shafts. Not sure on the prices, what ever the cost was.

hmmmm I think maybe you should use a bright color for the engine paint.... ha ha... looking good and sure to be a "get in, sit down, shut up, hold on i need a new clean pair of skivies!"

-RPM

When do expect to have it complete? That should be quite a hide, hold on. Not sure what cam you are looking for but here is what I have, new never used, and is ceramic coated. Good luck with your project, and keep us posted.
A Hughes hyd. Roller cam new, also ceramic coated part # HER4246ALN 107º LSA.

There are 2 sets of springs (1 coated and 1 uncoated). The heads are not assembled. There are also a set of fabricated LA aluminum valve covers that are coated ceramic black too. Along with a set of 1.6 rockers with coated shafts. Not sure on the prices, what ever the cost was.

What are the specs on the camshaft. I punch that grind in at the hughes site and get nothing from their search function.

Nice! Know anybody in the tire business? You're gonna go through rear ones like crazy.

-
Back