Thought my wife had died.

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
My wife of over 46 years had Heart surgery yesterday. We were told it would take between 1 1/2 and 2 hours. I was to called when they were done. Just over an hour later, a lady told us the Doctor wanted to see us in a conference room. The only thing any of us could think of that something had gone wrong and she had died. A few minutes later, three Docs came in all with big smiles. Every thing had gone so smoothly it took a lot less time. She was dong super late yesterday. Headed that way soon. Will likely bring her home tomorrow. She will have to wear a home Heart monitor for about 4 weeks. At some point still made have to have a Pacemaker put in. For now all is good again!!
Mike

O I know that feeling!

Super glad to hear she came through this. Best wishes and long life to you both.

Good news glad to here. 46 years is awesome good for y’all. I’m sure you where stressed out. Did you ask the Doc how soon she will be able to get back in the kitchen and the laundry is starting to pile up and bills need to be paid. Haha just kidding. If my wife got sick my whole life would shut down I don’t even think I know who we bank with. Praying for a speedy recovery.

Great news. Glad all went well.
I had a tripe bypass coming up on 2 years. I was up walking 2 days later, or once out the ICU I was in 1 day. It is amazing what they can do.
I had a 2 stints put in before the open heart deal, which they took out. Funny part was they sent me in for the stints at supper time, emergency thing, I remember them all talking about what they had for supper, and them setting all their tools on a tray my on my tummy!!! ha

It's nice when it's good news!

Great news. Take good care of the little woman. You really don't know how much they impact your life until they're gone.. Thoughts and prayers your way..

-
Back