Thoughts on triangular air cleaners

-
The other triangular type I put up though is just like a round type same kind of paper filter

If you are hell bend on running one, I would suggest you buy a sheet of spark arrestor mesh and incorporate that into the filter, between the carb and the foam
After all of the info I'll never get a foam one. I'd get one of these

Triangle%20Air%20Cleaner-ballmilled-600x450.jpg

Damn, I am running one, came on my car. Previous owner installed. I need to build a custom air cleaner to fit up in my hood scoop so I can continue to run my 1" carb spacer with a round unit. Glad I haven't started on fire yet.

Take it off and use the top to filter the used absorbent on the floor like I did.

$_35.JPG

P4529025_3.jpg

I like these old school ones too but they look restrictive. When it's boiling hot out I would guess that they would hold on to the heat

I like these old school ones too but they look restrictive. When it's boiling hot out I would guess that they would hold on to the heat

this is what I run (I'm still looking for a 408 decal to put on there)
but it seems to mix the classic look with two 4 inch intake tubes coming in from the fenders
(there are two silicone 90 degree elbows on them to keep dirt debris and splash from being sucked in)

its a weeny roast , lol . been there and , well ! and all the junk flying around on the engine lands on top of it . filter is crap , and i guess eddy's name is okay with you ? i guess , mopar is the parts name for dodge , plymouth and chrysler . just like eddy , offy , ect... you could hold out for some cool vintage parts . its tough finding cool la parts , have a few and its always a chore to be different . good lock on your cool look .

its a weeny roast , lol . been there and , well ! and all the junk flying around on the engine lands on top of it . filter is crap , and i guess eddy's name is okay with you ? i guess , mopar is the parts name for dodge , plymouth and chrysler . just like eddy , offy , ect... you could hold out for some cool vintage parts . its tough finding cool la parts , have a few and its always a chore to be different . good lock on your cool look .
After all is said and done the best thing has got to be the old round standby that you can get at Canadian Tire for $40 bucks or so

95966639_amazoncom-chevyfordmopar-14-chrome-steel-air-cleaner-set.jpg

Kylie+Jenner+Kylie+Jenner+Stops+Refuel+Studio+9BA_49KbDeax.jpg

Oh Miss....When you get to Lordco for god sakes don't buy one of those triangle air cleaners!!!

I used a 3" drop base air cleaner and it clears the hood with a 3" filter. It would clear more if I used a 2"

-
Back