-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RzeroB

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This ad popped up on the St Louis CL. Guy is unloading three 69 Darts, a 68 Barracuda and a garage full of parts. Check it out here

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/5094874166.html

00y0y_k18vSnrcVuP_600x450.jpg

Here is his ad if the link does not work:

"I have a bunch of Dart parts and three 1969 Darts along with a 1968 Barracuda. I would like to sell everything together. I have hoods,fenders,bumpers,grills,trunk decks,rims,etc.
The first Dart is a 69 340 automatic on the column car. The frame rails are total rusted out and the car has been used for parts. No engine transmission or rear end.
The second Dart is also a 1969 4 door classic with a slant 6. I have never tried stating it and has been sitting for years.
The third 1969 Dart is a 340 4 speed Swinger. I have owned this car for 25 years. I have the numbers matching 340 on an engine stand. It has been completely rebuild and I have most of the receipts. I have a body four speed with shifter. This car belonged to NHRA funny car driver Tim Wilkerson in the 1980's. This car is a rare color combo from Chrysler. According to the fender tag it was V02 which is two toned paint. The body was white and the top was painted T3 Honey bronze metallic.Another rare option on this car is the V8R red bumble bee stripe. I have searched and have not found another 69 with this color combo. I have new quarters,new gas tank,extra clutch pedals that go also.
I also have a 1968 Plymouth Barracuda that has a 360 and 727 in it. Has 8 3/4 rearend also. It would make a easy race car build.
Asking $15,000.00 for everything. Until you see all the parts...no other offers and no trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back