[SOLD] Throttle Body for FI (slant six and smaller v8)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

my68barracuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I have this same model throttle body on the built slant six in the 68 Barracuda. it is very tunable and drivable.
The throttle body is used on 2002 GM 4.3 L v6 motors.The same size TB was also used on GM 5.0L v8's of that same era. The TB was disassembled, cleaned and polished internally by a professional TB shop.
This TB maintains the stock 72 mm blade diameter. I had purchased two of these when I did my initial FI install on the slant in the 68 Barracuda five years ago. One TB is installed and in use, this second TB just sat on the shelf.
also included are:
* Used and tested good Intake Throttle Control (ITC) and pigtail
* Used and tested good Intake Air Control and (IAC) and pigtail
* OE Throttle cable bracket, I used the same bracket on my install on the slant in the 68 Barracuda, this OE bracket accepts two cable pulls so it is perfect for a Locar or similar cable attachment to a 904 transmission. Some minor adaptation of the bracket is required. I can send photos of my adaptation to the part buyer.
* The prototype plate that I made that adapts the throttle body to a Clifford intake manifold. The prototype is made of wood and is a very close dimensional match to what is needed to mount the TB on a Clifford slant six intake. I used a one inch thick piece of phenolic canvas for the adapter that I built. Some fabrication is required, nothing fancy. I used a hole saw to cut the throttle blade opening. A jig saw to cut the outside shape. A drill press to drill the through holes.
For a gasket between the adapter and the intake manifold / throttle body I used flat fiber-paper material cut to size.

$110.00 for everything listed shipped to the lower 48 states.

F9E8352E-D84B-49F0-AB6F-D60EEA714404.jpeg

92DF3650-85F8-47BB-8634-32EB37E86C83.jpeg

3596B147-B4BC-4368-BC40-1ADFA91C4BDE.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back