Throttle bracket

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Let me look to see what I can find. I know I have a bunch of peices around. I used some off a 1972 d100 truck with a 318... minor adjustments and works just fine.

-RPM

Eric,

I think I have one as well.

What intake are you using? You may have to do some cutting/welding to get the arm taller if using an RPM or LD340

Let me know. It's Cheap... as in free if I have one.

Scott and Rob, I've already got a water pump pulley coming from dusterdood so i will see what he has, i'll let you know what happens! thanks guys

Here's a few brackets.

100_5677.JPG

100_5678.JPG

100_5679.JPG

100_5680.JPG

The kickdown linkage with down bar is from a pickup with a 727. Don't know if you can use these. Let me know.
Mike

hmm, look like they should work but not sure until its on the motor. how much are you asking for those? i dont think im gonna hook up a kickdown linkage right now. i'll just rely on the slapshifter and see how that goes.

hmm, look like they should work but not sure until its on the motor. how much are you asking for those? i dont think im gonna hook up a kickdown linkage right now. i'll just rely on the slapshifter and see how that goes.
the kickdown is neccessary for the trans to work right not just downshifting. the trans will fry if you dont have a manual valve body.

daredevil is correct :angel3: You can burn your transmission up if the power valve is not setting in the correct location during deceleration and exceleration, it lets more fluid pressure to your clutches when needed. I hope that makes sense :angel3:

I've had many 727s with just the kickdown wired back, and there's always a manual valve body to fix the issue. What I have is partial, and off a truck. Anyone have complete A body stuff. I'll send mine, but it might not work without tweeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back