Throttle cable

-

1970PAValiant

master of the break down
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a throttle cable for a 4 barrel Holly on a 318? (it's a weiland intake) I saw year one and they're expensive. also saw 2 on advanced auto's website, but I don't know the length

mancini racing has them...

they are on ebay....search with mopar throttle cable

also...do you have the correct throttle bracket for 4 barrale?

and the throttle pressure linkage on top is different...

well it seems I do have the correct linkage for it, just that the cable's been frayed, and there's a little tear in it now. I drive her daily so I really want to get a new one asap. I saw summit has them, but I don't know the length of it. if anyone knows that would be great

Got a tape measurer???

We use a Lokar cable and kick down and it works great easy to install and not all that pricey about $100 complete. Well worth the money.

oh I got a tape measure, just thought someone would know the measurements. I'll go measure it today and prob order one from summit

ok it's 24" just looking to see now if I need to get the hold down braket, and can anyone tell me how would the lokar kit work with going on the pedal?

Check around some of the dirt bike shops if you have any near by. One when I was still
In San Diego set me up with mine when they were not available. Cost me 20 bucks and about 10 minutes worth of time. Been going on 10 years now on the same cable!
Paul

The Lokar kit comes with all the brakets and hardware you need and will hook right to your pedal just like the stock one but will be fully adjustable.Check them out Summit has them. Larry

We use a Lokar cable and kick down and it works great easy to install and not all that pricey about $100 complete. Well worth the money.

I am looking for the entire lokar throttle cable and kickdown cable with all brackets and hardware for 727 at summit and cant find the kit together.......They have GM and Ford entire kits....Was wondering if you knew the part number?

-
Back