thumbs up for TTI!

-
Orionsax7 said:
Do you think you could get some sound clips for us? I've been wanting to hear that TTI complete setup.

-Alex
that's a great idea...let me work on that over the weekend.

66dartman said:
Nice system. I have heard that TTI is going to build headers for early a-body with small block. Is this true? It would be great to have another choice of underbody headers for my 66 dart.

I heard that also.

The TTIs come with Dynomaxx super turbos. They are pretty quite but flow very good.

I got mine with 40 series flowmasters, I don't have the tail pipes(car is mostly drag race) the thing sounds ausome when you stick your foot in its a$$.

Wow, those super turbos sound better than I expected. I've used 40 series flows on all my cars but now I'm thinking twice. Are they quieter than the 40 series? Nice clips!

-Alex

nice pics. im gonna be using the alterktion unit from RMS and eventually putting in a 5.7 or 6.1 hemi. Bill at RMS is talking with tti right now about getting some headers made that fit early A bodies using new hemis and his alterktion unit. looking at your pics it looks like the the tti headers sit up alot higher then the hooker headers i had for my 70 dart. like most of you guys i like a docile sounding exhaust note thats not to loud when cruzing, but really opens up when you step on it.
looks like tti will be able to hook me up for the whole exhaust system. thanks for the sound clip as well. wife came in when it was playing and gave me a silly look. shell never truelly be a car nut, though she has had an old vw as her first car. she just doenst have the nuttyness to really dive in.

-
Back