Ticked off

-

T-Man700

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was just on eBay and saw a post for a slant 6 bellhousing dust cover with a picture of a small blk. v8 dust cover. This person has sold 1800 plus items so far on eBay. There must be 12 plus pictures of slant dust covers for sale right now. How in the @#$&, is it that hard to find a photo like the one this person is trying to sell? I wanted a 10 1/2" sm. blk. cover for $60. This person is messing with my feelings and I have no safe zone to go to. Oh well, I feel better now for getting that out. Thanks for reading.

I read your complaint, and I have forwarded it to the department that doesn't give a chit. When they get a chance, they will revue it, and decide what to do. They have three options;
1) is to ignore it cuz they don't care, and
2) is send you a letter much like this one , and then ignore it, and
3) wait for more complaints to come in and revue it again

My experience is that 6 beers in 2 hours makes all the pain go away. For at least those 2 hours. By then, I'm usually too sleepy to care for at least 8 more hours. Then I go to work and am too busy to think about it. Then I come home to my naked wife, and I won't be thinking at all for quite some time, after which she will want to cuddle and I will pass out without the help of the beer this time. The next day I will be hoping for a rerun so my mind will never get back to that **** ad again for another evening.
Soon I will have all but forgotten that frustration.
So, start early; go tell your wife, tomorrow it's on, and then don't you be late.
Oh well, I feel better now for getting that out. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
oh wha wha

here is what you do
buy the darn inspection plate

when it shows up, act surprised it doesnt fit
do some "research"
find it it belongs to a V8 and swap your engine out accordingly

there, problem solved

How in the @#$&, is it that hard to find a photo like the one this person is trying to sell? I wanted a 10 1/2" sm. blk. cover for $60. This person is messing with my feelings and I have no safe zone to go to. Oh well, I feel better now for getting that out. Thanks for reading.
This is funny, in a good way. Friend added.

I love ebay adds that the seller does not know what he has.
Just picked up a 670 holley street advenger that is clean for next to nothing because he had it listed as a double pumper.

It's worth exactly what someone will pay.

This is a fascist thread and I am offended. I thought it was going to be about a noisy valve train.

:drama::soapbox:

-
Back