Tidewater Mopar Club pictures

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
The Tidewater Mopar Club was the featured car club for the Friday night gathering at the Smithfield, Va. car ralley. There was a good turn out of A-body cars for a change. I`ve thrown in a few memorable B-bodies too like what appeared to be an old beater GTX, it`s actually a factory Hemi/4spd. car. Here`s a few pics: Enjoy.:-D

DSCN0231.jpg

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0233.jpg

DSCN0235.jpg

DSCN0234.jpg

DSCN0236.jpg

DSCN0237.jpg

DSCN0238.jpg

DSCN0239.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

Its good to see a few familiar cars from when I used to be
a member of the club. I really like the Red 69 Dart.

It just looked like an old beater GTX, you`d never know it was an authentic Hemi car. I thought it was one of the coolest cars at the show.

Stans GTX is a cool car.. he has a 70 or 71 340 very nice dart too.. We work together in the Coast Guard.

Nice pics. Longgone. Thanks. Was a great turnout. Here are a few more pictures. Awesome 66 valiant vert. came in after dark & picture does'nt do it justice.

Oldschoolcuda

parts5 298.jpg

parts5 303.jpg

parts5 301.jpg

parts5 304.jpg

parts5 306.jpg

parts5 302.jpg

parts5 307.jpg

parts5 297.jpg

Nice pics. Longgone. Thanks. Was a great turnout. Here are a few more pictures. Awesome 66 valiant vert. came in after dark & picture does'nt do it justice.

Oldschoolcuda
Glad to see some early A's at a show. I'd love to have that '66 Valiant vert.....was it for sale?
Thanks, Mark

I love that black coronet, I wish I could find one of those and fix it up

^x2 that black coronet is gorgeous!! I had one and sold it about 10 years ago!!! Damn I wish I had her back! That car always turned heads...almost the same color too!!
That GTX is sweet!!

-
Back