Tigers blow it!

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
sad sad but a great 2011 season heres to you DETROIT TIGERS :hello2:

i blame the coach and him messing up the roster. He had too much faith in Verlander who did have a great season but yeah start him off each series and have him blow it both times--weather was bad but like take that in to consideration--Leyland was saying 2 weeks early that Verlander was starting the first game

Delmon Young was to be out the whole series, he came back early and the first game did nothing but mess up--and maybe cost them that game.

They did good yeah but not good enough, too bad we are suck with Leyland next season

Dodge Freak, I totally agree with you. We are stuck with Leland for the next year. He was out-coached in both series (NY & Texas). Our bats fell silent, when needed the most, and our pitching staff was anemic! Nothing like the Tigers regular season! Oh well, looking forward to next spring!! Now I can concentrate on the Lions, Red Wings and U of M football!!

Great season for the Tigers, the Yankee series was fantastic. Texas was just too much for them. Thanks for the fun, Tigers!

That last game was bad. :( But I'm just happy that the Tigers beat the Yankees! Heheh...bless you boys, looking forward to next season.

I'll jump on the Cardinals bandwagon for the World Series.

-
Back