time for some R&R

-

GotDart

Reaction score
I'm off work on vacation all next week. :cheers: :salut:

I have my two sons for the whole month of July, and we traditionally spend the first week at the lake. The boat's all tuned up and ready to go. And the forecast is lookin' good :sunny: , so hopefully we will get our fill of fishing and skiing.

My 15yo slalomed for the first time Memorial Day. He tried several times to get up on my old wakeboard, but one of the bindings broke, so we had to put it away. My 12yo is the kneeboard whizkid. He can stay on that thing for hours it seems like.

We went to Oshman's the other night to look for a new set of bindings. They had one set for $249 :shock: , so we looked at the new boards. They had a nice OBrien on sale for $160. :D Guess which one we bought. It's gonna be fun teaching them how to get up on that thing.

I'll try to check in a few times next week so I don't get too far behind. Y'all have a safe 4th and please try not to blow up anything important. :bom:

Congrats. GD :thumleft: Have fun with your kids while your on vacation.Check in once in a while so you don't fall behind you never know what will turn up on this board next! :twisted:

I have to work for a few hours on July 4th, off the 5th. taking off Carlisle weekend, and leaving for Va Beach on the 15th for 5 days. can't wait.

Got a chance to check in the morning. Man, dial up sux!

We're having a great time in spite of getting a bit sunburned. Gotta go.

-
Back