Time to get started.

-
I just won a MOPAR DENSO GEAR REDUCTION MINI STARTER for Victoria.
I want to thank 360scamp for his threads that he said this is the first upgrade he douse to his /6 engines
$40.50 and $18.00 shipped new remanufactured mini starter.$58.50

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 081.jpg

lookin good memike. its coming along nicely. cant wait to see you enjoying that set up. i have about 2500 miles on the wagon so far. i was even out beating on it today. keep the pictures coming buddy.

Throttle looks good MeMike,I don,t know if you remember in our PM,s back and forth with the Lokar stuff I had mentioned that I installed a 72 Duster throttle and cable.It just feels so much better than the Lokar peddle,just not as purrty!LOL.Are you gonna get Waggins duals on next?Looking forward to your progress!

Wow I just read this whole thread front to back! Great stuff! Awesome work so far!! Looking forward to seeing the slant setup with the dual exhaust.

Me too. I have no idea how I missed 11 pages of this!

Dang Mike! You are really going to town now! Everything is looking wonderful!:cheers:

Throttle looks good MeMike,I don,t know if you remember in our PM,s back and forth with the Lokar stuff I had mentioned that I installed a 72 Duster throttle and cable.It just feels so much better than the Lokar peddle,just not as purrty!LOL.Are you gonna get Waggins duals on next?Looking forward to your progress!

You sure did :cheers: Look how well the breather system set's in there 8)
4.0 Jeep. I just had to make sure and see it fit as I thought it would, Thank's to Joe ramcharger for all the inspiration and help :cheers:.

What cha think. And yes The dual system is next pettybludart =P~
I have the mini starter here at home in the box 8)

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 027.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 028.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 029.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 030.jpg

lookin good memike. its coming along nicely. cant wait to see you enjoying that set up. i have about 2500 miles on the wagon so far. i was even out beating on it today. keep the pictures coming buddy.
You know me :happy10: I will take a picture of a thought before I even get there :happy10:

Damn mike what's next ,drag radials.She gonna get ya down the road in a hurry.8)

It ain't going to take much hp to make this 2.700 lb car get down the road.
She get's around good with all stock, But this will be a few more ponies and gas milage, These /6 sure have allot of back pressure on the exhaust to match the single carb.
Lets open the pea shooter up and let it rev. :cheers:

Me too. I have no idea how I missed 11 pages of this!

Dang Mike! You are really going to town now! Everything is looking wonderful!:cheers:

Ditto! What took me so long to find this? Too busy I guess.
Where does the battery go when the air system goes in? Into the trunk?8)
Nice work memike!!

Now ya got me thinking MeMike,I have a dual snorkle air breather and if I put a air box in each corner with the hoses for fresh RAM-air!We,ll see,keep up the Low deck upgrades,you,ll be shiftin without liftin in no time!!HeHe!

P.S Maybe I can keep my flathood(no scoop)sleeper look!

Well, I guess I will join the club. I read this thread from front to back memike you sure know how to hold an audience. Trying to absorb as much info as I can before I start on my Dart...

Ditto! What took me so long to find this? Too busy I guess.
Where does the battery go when the air system goes in? Into the trunk?8)
Nice work memike!!
Rear passenger side of the trunk 64dart170 and thank you :happy10:

Now ya got me thinking MeMike,I have a dual snorkle air breather and if I put a air box in each corner with the hoses for fresh RAM-air!We,ll see,keep up the Low deck upgrades,you,ll be shiftin without liftin in no time!!HeHe!

P.S Maybe I can keep my flathood(no scoop)sleeper look!
YOUR 66 dart V8 build is looking good and I like a freah air system of some kind.

Well, I guess I will join the club. I read this thread from front to back memike you sure know how to hold an audience. Trying to absorb as much info as I can before I start on my Dart...
Welcome 71dart2009 :cheers: are you doing a slant build or V8 ?
Thank you 8) I like to get all the attention I can 8) and do things a little different I guess.

Well good luck on the build,i just woke up\,don't think I'll be doin this again for a while.Think it's time for bed.Bye bye.8)

Time for some fun fabrication and mount the heat shield and breather :happy10:

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 032.jpg

Wow memike, Victoria isn't gonna know what hit her.......Your setup looks like it was ment to be there from the factory:cheers: Awesome job:thumbrig:

Mike, that looks awesome!!!! The difference between the 'before' and now is amazing! When you get the chance, send me a few pics for the website's Customers' Rides section ... it's time for an update. :-D

Keep up the great work!

Your modifications to Victoria are simply beautiful! I love the way your thinking out all your upgrades. The air filter box is an ingenious idea Joe! And the level of patience and detail your doing is inspiring. Your little Lady is looking REAL good. The Rally's are the single most dramatic improvement in the appearance. Changed the entire vibe of the car. And the mod's to the Six are great.

NICE work Mike!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Wow memike, Victoria isn't gonna know what hit her.......Your setup looks like it was ment to be there from the factory:cheers: Awesome job:thumbrig:
Thank you retsd_043 :happy10: The filter box has turned out to be a great transplant

Mike, that looks awesome!!!! The difference between the 'before' and now is amazing! When you get the chance, send me a few pics for the website's Customers' Rides section ... it's time for an update. :-D

Keep up the great work!
Thank you Leanna and you can count on it :happy10:

Your modifications to Victoria are simply beautiful! I love the way your thinking out all your upgrades. The air filter box is an ingenious idea Joe! And the level of patience and detail your doing is inspiring. Your little Lady is looking REAL good. The Rally's are the single most dramatic improvement in the appearance. Changed the entire vibe of the car. And the mod's to the Six are great.

NICE work Mike!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
Thank you John :cheers: It seems it's all falling together a little at a time.
Glad you approve :happy10::happy10: :cheers:

I did some measuring and drew up the mounting brackets today that will mount at the same location as the factory battery box nut's are.
My son and I pushed her out and I put a vapor barrier down for the wet cold winter. It's been a nice day outside 8) Thank you John, FASTBACK340
Leanna CudaChick1968 and retsud_043 .

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 038.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 034.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 036.jpg

Ralley's 004.jpg

DON"Cha JUST LOVE A GOOD HACKSAW PLADE

I took time to go to ACE hardware and picked up a good blade to cut this stainless steal (my shoulder and wrist is on fire)but I think this will make a good resting pad for the breather.
It will bolt directly to the same place my battery shelve was and one to the inner fender side with a rubber bumper :clock:

Thank you goes out to a engine builder here close by for loaning me a torque wrench to get the intake and exhaust bolted up 8)

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 048.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 049.jpg

JEEP FRESH AIR 1993 4.0 051.jpg

sweet! i know how you feel making brackets with a hacksaw. good choice on getting a fresh blade. that makes it a whole lot easier. everything looks great. keep up the good work.

Well, well, well, you have oviously been really busy since the sun came out. She is starting to look as good under the hood as she does on the outside memike, well done!

sweet! i know how you feel making brackets with a hacksaw. good choice on getting a fresh blade. that makes it a whole lot easier. everything looks great. keep up the good work.
I will do my best to stay at it a little at a time Yep the hack saw blade was a good move.

Well, well, well, you have oviously been really busy since the sun came out. She is starting to look as good under the hood as she does on the outside memike, well done!
Thank you Vic, I am hope'in on having the outside ready to get dun by July 4th 8)

Any idea what you are going to run for exhaust? Will you run true dual pipes? I think it would be cool to run them from the manifold to a y-pipe, then to one bigger single exhaust pipe, I bet it would sound tuff! What kind of mufflers?

Any idea what you are going to run for exhaust? Will you run true dual pipes? I think it would be cool to run them from the manifold to a y-pipe, then to one bigger single exhaust pipe, I bet it would sound tuff! What kind of mufflers?

repop hi pro stuff sounds just as cool on a slant:toothy10:

-
Back