Time to go get the car

-

THE STEVE

"part-time wheelman"
Reaction score
as some of you know i just moved out here to az 2 months ago. i got me a job working at the mustang shop in chandler az. (ford...job security). well its now time to go back to indiana real quick and bring my 72 duster here to az. should be leaving in about 2 hours. and will back here around next wed. wish me luck for a safe trip. thanks

most recent pic of it. taken the night before i moved out here. cant wait to get her back!
521948_434870739916057_1823670704_n.jpg

Love the Duster!!! Hope the weather holds out and please do have a safe trip...........

Can't wait until the day I get to go get my Dart from the painter.

I love the stance your duster has! Have a safe trip! Hopefully you miss the rain we're having here in Indiana!

Damn that's a good lookin Duster! Hope you have yourself a safe trip bringing her to the valley. So how is it working for John? Is the girl that answers the phone over there hot? Lol I've been wondering that for a while now.

Bad ***,LMAO!Hooking up,on the job. Seriously,the wheels and hood,LOOK so much better.Safe travels,show the Ford boys,how it's done.

Damn that's a good lookin Duster! Hope you have yourself a safe trip bringing her to the valley. So how is it working for John? Is the girl that answers the phone over there hot? Lol I've been wondering that for a while now.

john is a great guy, its a good place to work and everybody gets along. other than being in ford heaven i realy like the job. as far as the front desk girl, shes pretty.

but all in all had a great trip. car made it back safe and had no issues with the trailor. been spending all morning getting insurance and license. should be driving it soon. thanks for all the safe travels wishes!

john is a great guy, its a good place to work and everybody gets along. other than being in ford heaven i realy like the job. as far as the front desk girl, shes pretty.

but all in all had a great trip. car made it back safe and had no issues with the trailor. been spending all morning getting insurance and license. should be driving it soon. thanks for all the safe travels wishes!

Glad you had a safe trip. Now show AZ how to melt tires with a Mopar!!!:burnout:

as some of you know i just moved out here to az 2 months ago. i got me a job working at the mustang shop in chandler az. (ford...job security). well its now time to go back to indiana real quick and bring my 72 duster here to az. should be leaving in about 2 hours. and will back here around next wed. wish me luck for a safe trip. thanks

most recent pic of it. taken the night before i moved out here. cant wait to get her back!
521948_434870739916057_1823670704_n.jpg

wow very nice looking car you have there. i hope i can get my 73/72 duster to look that good. also can you tell me what size/back spacing your rear wheels are? thanks and have a safe trip. Mopar65

The stance looks great on your car.
What torsion bars are you running?

the wheels are 14x6 cragars on the front and 15x10 on the rear. not sure on rear backspacing as the rear wheels were bought used but looked new. the rear suspension is in stock location but with super comp springs and stock shackles. the n50s clear everything. the front still has the stock /6 torsionbars. ive had the 360 in it for almost 5 years and ive beat the snot out of it. had zero problems with the suspension.

-
Back