Time Zones????

-

blackace

The KING of flats
Reaction score
I have a questions in regards to time zones especially in South Dakota and Nebraska. How does the time zones work in those states where central and mountain time takes up about half the state?

Any members here from those two states? Do leave the house at 10 to be at work at work at 9? Is it 7 o'clock where u live and across the street it's 6?

I guess the same would apply to residents of Kentucky and Tennessee. Or sates that border each other. Does anyone here work in two different time zone or basically live in two different time zones?

Sorry if it may seem like a stupid question but it was something I was always curious about.

I'm from New Jersey so we only deal with toxic waste, like sewage in our rivers and used needles washing up on our shores. LOL!!!!!

Anyone I've ever asked always goes by the time zone they work/go to school in. Michigan is strange because 81 of the counties are in one time zone and 2 are in another. The government just changed the law for the 2 in the Central Time Zone: the bars there can serve one hour later to compete with the bars in Wisconsin/Minnesota

-
Back