Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Patience Grasshopper, I've been working on my brakes and fuel lines, I'll have some pics soon.
Question; should I paint the gas tank or leave it raw (silver)? I'm thinking black so you don't see it.

Check this out, I got my new front brace courtsey of Eric Baxter at White Trash Speed and Engineering. He did an awsome job, so if you need any steel work done, give him a call.

Attachments

• Picture 199.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,034
  • Picture 200.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,051
Patience Grasshopper, I've been working on my brakes and fuel lines, I'll have some pics soon.
Question; should I paint the gas tank or leave it raw (silver)? I'm thinking black so you don't see it.

Purple with neon pink polka dots.

What does it support? Shouldn't it be boxed?

It is basically just a stronger version of the stock piece (3/16" steel vs. 16gauge). I did not want to modify my front valance or to loose any ground clearance.

Check this out, I got my new front brace courtsey of Eric Baxter at White Trash Speed and Engineering. He did an awsome job, so if you need any steel work done, give him a call.

Hey mike that was quick I just made this thing, I think you are on the computer more then me. I am glad you are happy with it anything else just let me know

Ok, so you cut off the stock one and put that one on?

I probably should have just left the stock piece alone, but hey, you have to break some eggs to make an omlet, right.

Just the insipration I needed as I plan to get back to mine tomorrow! Awesome build.
What software are you using for your 3d modeling? I use Inventor on a daily basis and LOVE it!

New here, just read all 39 pages, and all I can can say is WOW, very well done.

Just the insipration I needed as I plan to get back to mine tomorrow! Awesome build.
What software are you using for your 3d modeling? I use Inventor on a daily basis and LOVE it!

Shawn Mascoll did the rendering, I don't know what he uses. I use Solidworks for the mechanical stuff.

-
Back