Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Yeah, the way some people talk, you'd think they invented somethin that's been around nearbout a hundred years. Take pinstripin for instance......

Actually pinstriping has been around for a thousand years and if you'd get off your high horse and visit my site, you might have learned that, but that might be too easy for a guy like you, mister Scamp

Actually pinstriping has been around for a thousand years and if you'd get off your high horse and visit my site, you might have learned that, but that might be too easy for a guy like you, mister Scamp

I'm not the one on the high horse that cannot even give anybody one single COMPLETE positive comment on their work. You even insulted the guy with the fish on facebook. Not everybody wants to hear "I got 50 years experience" all the time. Take that from somebody who learned it the hard way. You're a cool old dude Joey, but man you gotta way about you that's like fingernails on a chalkboard when you want to. Oh when I said "pinstriping" I meant automotive pinstriping. Kinda tough for that to be around a thousand years. Know what I mean vern? Lighten up man. You need to realize ain't everybody the perfect God you are. I have looked all over your site. You do some fine work. But remember, just like there's always a faster car, there's always a better pinstriper.

Personally, I think the car is awesome. I like your taste and how you're doin it. It's gonna be real nice.

i feel the same way i admire what tin has done in his build

I love this build........... some really cool, trick stuff........

It looks trick... and I bet it hauls ***...well thought out.

Me too.....it's gonna be sweeter when finished...

Mop

Looking good Tin.

Thanks for all the positive comments guy's, it's nice to hear from your peers, good or bad, that's what keeps me going. I have no problem with a little nutbustin', so long as you can take it as well as dish it out. Unfortunately between all the F@#$ing snow, and now I have a cold, I haven't been out to the shop all week. I'll get some new pics soon.

Thanks for all the positive comments guy's, it's nice to hear from your peers, good or bad, that's what keeps me going. I have no problem with a little nutbustin', so long as you can take it as well as dish it out. Unfortunately between all the F@#$ing snow, and now I have a cold, I haven't been out to the shop all week. I'll get some new pics soon.

couldn't you have had a cold when you were on vacation FCS! lol......

couldn't you have had a cold when you were on vacation FCS! lol......
now thats funny right there. hope you get well enough to update the pics on here. I for one can't wait to see some progress pics!!!!!

I dragged my sick a$$ out to the garage today for a little while. Installed the new flexplate (the rusty one is the truck one ), buttoned up the gas tank, and layed out the "Do it yourself" exhaust system.

Attachments

• 000_0004.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,116
  • 000_0005.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 000_0003.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,102
Man, I was almost on page 3, guess I better post a few pic's.

Attachments

• 000_0008.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 945
  • 000_0009.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 937
  • 000_0010.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 942
tin engine bay is looking good,,,63 dart ??? fire wall looks different then im use to seeeing,,,

tin engine bay is looking good,,,63 dart ??? fire wall looks different then im use to seeeing,,,

63 was first year for this body style, and had the wiper motor under the dash. For 64 they moved it to the engine compartment to make room for a V8. Good thing the Hemi dosen't have a dizzy....

63 was first year for this body style, and had the wiper motor under the dash. For 64 they moved it to the engine compartment to make room for a V8. Good thing the Hemi dosen't have a dizzy....

65/66 wiper motor on the barrracuda is under the dash,,,,

Getting a lot of little stuff done this weekend. Made up my heater hoses, and finished installing the shift kit in the trans, this thing is as big as a battleship, so I thought gray would be appropriate.

Attachments

• 000_0013.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,021
  • 000_0015.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,030
i dont know if this was asked but where did you pick up your 5.7 and how much did you pay for it if you dont mind me asking.

I like the epoxy grey look....like a industrial machine or a huge engine you would find in a ship or a power plant.

Oh I am concerned about those heater hoses running along the manifold.

Aren't you worried that the water is gonna get hot?:-D

Mop

The heater hoses are run that way from the factory.

Tin, as always , looking good!!!

What shift kit did you use? Also have you seen the line pressure upgrades, they are a true plug and play deal, I'm gonna get them for mine.

-
Back