Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Hi Tin. Love your work. Something to be proud of for sure. Not ragging on you , however your dash is way block Looking...Have you considered rounding the fiber look ? Looks way square, and lame compared to the rest of your car...I would nix it and start over.... Just my taste....and just saying...Love your work otherwise.

Dash looks awesome....the lines of the bezels compliment the overall look and flow of the car. I wouldn't change a thing....cause it's your thing.

Lookin great Tin,

Mop

the dash just looks absolutely spectacular!!! wholy cow is this car gonna be sweet!!

Thanks guy's, the design of the dash was taken from a 66 Dart because I liked the layout better than the 63. I wanted to keep it somewhat Mopar. If anyone wants to make one, I have the cad files I could send you.

Don't need the CAD files just want to know where you go the CF flat panels from? I'd like to something like this on my console and dash.

Riddler

Don't need the CAD files just want to know where you go the CF flat panels from? I'd like to something like this on my console and dash.

Riddler

The CF came from ebay, they have a bunch of different kinds, mine is the dry look (by 3M), but they also have the clear coated kind.

Hey Tincup I have been reading your thread, you are doing some amazing things with the car! I am deployed in Iraq right now, but when I get back I plan on doing a restore and 3G Hemi install in my 71 Demon, would that dash work for the Demon dash? I really like the lines and look of it, I have a bezel insert for my dash, but I have been leaning more and more towards doing something of my own for it.

Hey Tincup I have been reading your thread, you are doing some amazing things with the car! I am deployed in Iraq right now, but when I get back I plan on doing a restore and 3G Hemi install in my 71 Demon, would that dash work for the Demon dash? I really like the lines and look of it, I have a bezel insert for my dash, but I have been leaning more and more towards doing something of my own for it.

Hey Dale, thanks for the kind words. You know how it goes, anything can fit, it all depends on how bad you want it. I know that the Demon is wider than my 63, so I am sure some adjustments will have to be made. Drop me a line when you get back, I would be happy to mod the part to make it fit your car.

Lookn good...is the interior in primer still or is the dove grey the interior color?

I don't see gloss on the paint so I wondered.

Getting close now.....:wink:

Lookn good...is the interior in primer still or is the dove grey the interior color?

I don't see gloss on the paint so I wondered.

Getting close now.....:wink:

No, still in primer, It will be painted a pearl black like the tops of the doors.

I think I've said it before...but if that things runs anything like it looks...lookout...it's KILLER!

where ya' been rjsjea????.....

no fair just sneakin' in with a quick post....updates on the Demon is required

Yea! What he said.....

Who??....me?.....:icon_smi:

Im hoping to have the hammer down this summer, gettin all the mock-up done. I had a 65 Mustang fall into my lap, that needs to get finished.

-
Back