Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
nice try rjsjea......why the silent treatment?..we don't owe you any money?...do we?

It is coming along very nice. I don't know what happened I missed the whole last page. That harness is a monster to deal with, Did you run it through the A/C lines hole in the firewall? That is the only place I can run mine because I have the monster plug for the transmission.

It is coming along very nice. I don't know what happened I missed the whole last page. That harness is a monster to deal with, Did you run it through the A/C lines hole in the firewall? That is the only place I can run mine because I have the monster plug for the transmission.

AC lines on a 63 Dart?? No , I had to drill a 2.5" hole in the firewall, just below the heater.

did you oval-ize your tailpipes right after the muffler for a little x-tra clearance?

Well Tin, after all this time somethin' new has had to be done, right????

I have been very busy doing all the wiring, it's about 95% done. Just finishing up the stereo wiring. Hope to start it in the next couple of weeks.

tin its looking great,,,,would love to hear what the hush power mufflers are going to sound like,, i need a new sound,,,and less of it,,

It's ALIVE!!!!!!
Finally after 2.5 years it started right up. Didn't get to play too much, I have something screaming up front, sounds like a bad bearing in 1 of the idlers or alt ( hope it's not the alt).

WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!
Congratulations, must be an awesome feeling after all your hard work and dedication to detail to hear your motor run.
Good Job!!!!!

Tin, I had the same problem, so take a scotch brite pad to the plastic idlers. This cleared the whine right up. Of course, if it turns out to be a bearing, then new stuff is in order. Glad to hear ya got it fired up....feels good dont it??

-
Back