Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Nice work.

Sounds great...like my wife's 06 charger.

Can't wait to see it all together now.

Keep it up Tin.

Mop

Thought I'd post some random pics of the e-brake and shifter install.

Attachments

• 000_0008.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 1,090
  • 000_0012.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,080
  • 000_0011.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 000_0010.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 1,080
  • 000_0009.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,088
  • 000_0007.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 1,081
Looking good Tin, I love your build. Awesome work your doing, and doing it right. Its always nice seeing great quality work. Keep it up and

MORE PICS !!! MORE PICS !!!

Thanks guys, actually had the rear wheels turning today. Nice to know the tranny works and doesn't make any weird noises.

I was practicing my aluminum TIG welding the other night, what do you think?????

Attachments

• 100_0001.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 943
Them birds are gonna fry in the summer and freeze in the winter, lol. What % of tungsten are ya using?

Now that's funny!!! Section 8, lol!!

What do you think of my front bumper? I wanted something smaller and cleaner than the stock one. It will be painted body color. BTW, I have a new re-chromed front bumper that fits a 63-64 for sale if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• 100_0005.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 867
  • 100_0006.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 863
  • 100_0004.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 887
I'm diggin' the tight tuck look, and body color will make it off the hook!!!lol, Whwn are ya gonna finish the paint or have I missed that?

No dissing here.

The thin bumper is a great idea but the one your mocking up has a slight inward curve to it from the end to the peak in the middle.....may look better with paint but looks a little out of place as it sits....like a mustache on a girl.

Could be my eyesight but it's not 100% awesome....like the rest of the car.

My opinion is always questionable. :D

Keep it up it's looking sweet.

Mop

Good eye there Mop, that bumper is indeed bent. I picked it up cheap at a swap meet just for mock-up. I didn't want to pop a lot of cash on a good one to cut up, just in case it didn't work out. I'm happy with the fit so I ordered a new one yesterday.

No dissing here.

The thin bumper is a great idea but the one your mocking up has a slight inward curve to it from the end to the peak in the middle.....may look better with paint but looks a little out of place as it sits....like a mustache on a girl.

Could be my eyesight but it's not 100% awesome....like the rest of the car.

My opinion is always questionable. :D

Keep it up it's looking sweet.

Mop

Cool....I was looking at 60's mustang bumpers at one time during my build. They are real skinny and have some nice lines as well.

Keep it up....it's gonna be so sweet when it's done. Are you doing a console or running it light weight style?

Mop

-
Back