Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Beautiful job on that paint. Shoot some picks with some halogens in the reflection. Would love to see. I'm sure it's laser straight with all the time you put into it.

What products/process you using for the shine? Products you are really liking?

I finally get to do some work on mine this week. Hectic life lately but in a good way for me.

Once again great work:cheers:

Beautiful job on that paint. Shoot some picks with some halogens in the reflection. Would love to see. I'm sure it's laser straight with all the time you put into it.

What products/process you using for the shine? Products you are really liking?

I finally get to do some work on mine this week. Hectic life lately but in a good way for me.

Once again great work:cheers:

Thanks Dave, Glad to here your getting back to work. I'm using 1500 wet then 3m Trizact 3000 paper on a 3/32 DA, it does a great job of removing the 1500 scratches.

Finally finished buffing, time to start reassembly.....

Attachments

• 100_0057.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,301
  • 100_0065.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 1,176
  • 100_0064.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 1,201
  • 100_0063.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,220
  • 100_0062.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,215
  • 100_0061.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1,333
  • 100_0060.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 1,219
  • 100_0059.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,228
  • 100_0058.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 1,283
Did I see a run on the drivers side quarter panel? Just kidding Tin, it looks razor sharp!!

very nice Tin, I like the smooth handle less look as well. It looks like you are on the downhill side of the project. Next summer you should be kicking back driving down the road and looking good.

You have a real knack for color. That is beautiful. Love the wheel and tire combo too. Perfection.

Tin...you will be stylin' in that baby

you might have to change your name to....Tin Diddy

you're right...probably couldn't handle all the ..yo-yo's.

Tin, I started reading this yesterday and I have to say that it's VERY impressive! I have a 65 Dart wagon I plan to start work on nexe summer and I'll be putting a 5.7 in as well. I wasn't sure what to do about the dash but I really like your take on it. If you could send me a copy of the cad file, if you could possibly find the spare time to do it, I'd really appreciate it.

I have been battling my fuel tank on this build, it is one of those things that no matter how many times you think you "Got It" something else goes wrong. I have finally thrown in the towel, made the decision to cut out the spare tire well and fab up a new tank. Anybody need a rust free spare tire well?

Attachments

• 100_0066.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 970
  • 100_0067.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 986
Tin I had to cut mine out for my tank to fit.

Only thing is I measured my tank with the notion of me cutting out the wheel well.

It works out better that way.

I designed what I wanted, and my buddy Eric Baxter (aka White Trash ) will be doing the fab work. It will be made out of 0.090 stainless, and have the internal fuel pump ( that I cut out of my $800 Rock Valley tank, Ouch! )

View attachment 275574

I don't feel so bad about ordering a custom stainless from Rick's Tanks in January. Thanks. What can you tell me about your radiator so I feel better about that...

-
Back