Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Tin,

Very nice, good to see it out in the sun and moving on its own. I like the way those coil overs show through the front, and the sway bar looks ok as well.

Just wondering the last picture show the engine and two wires that are going into the fender, are those wires for the headlight? I think I may have missed what those were in previous post's.

I wish my car was moving on its own, but work and school is getting in the way. Looks good though..

Yep, those wires are for the headlights and driving lights.

What a beautiful ride it has become!

real classy nice work.

I like your swaybar but nothing the color Tin :)))))))))))

Best car long time i see ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are doing a fantastic job Tin

respect.gif

respect.gif

:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

-

Thanks Guys

Do I have to do everything lol

Would be nice......

SWEEEET.

Looking awesome. Love it all.....except the sway bar.:D

Can you say...CLASHAMUNGA....

Could be the camera but i believe it should be a hazard yellow color....seems like you had yellow somewhere else under there.

Regardless.....beautiful build. You should be proud.

Mop

SWEEEET.

Looking awesome. Love it all.....except the sway bar.:D

Can you say...CLASHAMUNGA....

Could be the camera but i believe it should be a hazard yellow color....seems like you had yellow somewhere else under there.

Regardless.....beautiful build. You should be proud.

Mop

Thanks Mop, it actually is yellow, Ford boss color, the same color on my calipers.

Thanks Mop, it actually is yellow, Ford boss color, the same color on my calipers.

There you go....the pic makes it look safety orange on some computers like mine i bet....i saw the yellow calipers earlier and that is a good color contrast...like a military machine almost.

The car is looking so sweet.....really nice. I'm sure we will see it in magazines soon.

Take it easy.....MORE PICS!!!:cheers:

Mop

Tin,
I've been following since the beginning and just admiring the work. I would like to talk with you off line about a fuel tank for my 65 barracuda.

TIN,,,, all i can say is woooooooow , tin i can almost picture that car chopped ????? cant believe you got the hemi in there with the heater fan in the fire wall

Tin,
I saw in one of your interior shots and noticed your fuse box being near the dimmer switch. Did you move the switch and what fuse panel are you using? I take it your going to make your own kick panels?
Damn nice work!

Tin,
I saw in one of your interior shots and noticed your fuse box being near the dimmer switch. Did you move the switch and what fuse panel are you using? I take it your going to make your own kick panels?
Damn nice work!

I used American Autowire Highway 22 fuse panel, very nice kit. and Yes, I'm going to have to make up my own kick panels.

Wow I must have been snoozing...sorry I missed the sun bathing pics...theres nothing I don't like about that car. It has to be one of the cleanest well thought out build's I've in a while. The stance, the color and the details are perfect. Obviously, this ain't your first rodeo!

Not tryin to be a smartass....but I am asking a serious question. With all the wonderful craftsmanship you've put into this thing, why give it an air cleaner that isn't isolated from the heat of the engine compartment?

love the swaybar...I was going to paint mine orange and the resto guys said dont do it! I wish I did

Wow I must have been snoozing...sorry I missed the sun bathing pics...theres nothing I don't like about that car. It has to be one of the cleanest well thought out build's I've in a while. The stance, the color and the details are perfect. Obviously, this ain't your first rodeo!

Thanks Ross, actually it is my first "complete" build, but hopefully not my last. I've learned so much on this one, hopefully, they will only get better & better.

Not tryin to be a smartass....but I am asking a serious question. With all the wonderful craftsmanship you've put into this thing, why give it an air cleaner that isn't isolated from the heat of the engine compartment?

Good question, if you notice, there is a large hole in the rad support right in front of the air filter, that should blow cold air right into the filter when the car is moving. That, and I don't want some big ugly air box cluttering up the engine compartment.

Sweeet ride. I wanted to pro-tour my 1965 /6 Dart. I want to install an IRS with 17" wheels, a 5.7 / A-518 four-speed automatic OD.

OK, so I haven't posted in a while, but rest assured, I have been working. I had the suede headliner installed, put on some of the powdercoated trim, put in longer studs and wheel spacers to push the tires out where they belong, and Installed the rear window. Starting to get anxious to smoke the hides......

Attachments

• 100_0173.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,033
  • 100_0174.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,023
  • 100_0175.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 1,025
  • 100_0177.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 1,035
  • 100_0176.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,024
  • 100_0178.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1,033
Tin, The headliner is beautiful. Who made that for you? It seems that magazine will be knocking on your door soon for a follow up. Good job!!!!

Good question, if you notice, there is a large hole in the rad support right in front of the air filter, that should blow cold air right into the filter when the car is moving. That, and I don't want some big ugly air box cluttering up the engine compartment.

That should work pretty well.

I have been following this build for over a year now and it is a work of art.
Do you have to set the bar so high ?
LOL
From another 63 dart owner.

-
Back