Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Thanks Guys, I couldn't have gotten it done without all the help from members on FABO.

So whats next? This disease doesn't let you stop once your done with a project.

If there is a next one, it will be a Factory Five Cobra....

After Mecum Indy auction in May I said the same thing, In fact I took a photo for proof......to show the Wife, so it wont be a total surprise when it happens. Actually I sent her this pic and said look what I bought.

Attachments

• duster 036.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 1,021
After Mecum Indy auction in May I said the same thing, In fact I took a photo for proof......to show the Wife, so it wont be a total surprise when it happens. Actually I sent her this pic and said look what I bought.

LMAO... good one... what was her reaction??

I have tried a similar tactic, and met with a similar response. Someday, it will happen. I only live about 20 miles from Factory 5, in fact I was there last night for an open house.

Cool deal Tin glad to see your getting the respect you deserve on a fantastic ride, Hot Rod I mean. CONGRATS

that engine looks like it was a factory option in there. That is a very clean and sleek engine compartment. I still got all them holes to plug weld....:cheers:

Ha! The magazine was laying right in front of me but I hadn't opened
it yet. I have now. First ink? Congrats.

Motivates me even more to get mine done and FINALLY someone who does stuff himself and not farming everything out because they are too afraid to try something new even if they fail!!! Hats off to you man

Congratulations! And if you do go for a factory five next, you should keep us updated on that too. I've always wanted to do a factory five coupe.

-
Back