Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
If there is a next one, it will be a Factory Five Cobra....

I was thinking about my next project being a Factory Five car as well, but I want to build a GTR. I really like that supercar look, and they managed to pull it off without it looking cheap.

I was thinking about my next project being a Factory Five car as well, but I want to build a GTR. I really like that supercar look, and they managed to pull it off without it looking cheap.

The GTM is an awesome car, but not cheap to build. We were talking with Dave Smith a couple weeks ago, and he said they are going to do something else on the 33 chassis, possibly a 32 Ford pick-up or something similar. That might be cool....:glasses7:

a guy here local to me just finished up a factory five daytone coupe,,coolest kit car ive ever seen,,,,there was a factory five 33 coupe at auto rama in detroit,,was killer also,,they build great stuff and some really killer front suspension

Took the Dart for a little photo shoot......

Attachments

• p445.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,184
  • p451.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,163
  • p454.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 1,141
  • p458.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 1,164
  • p462.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 1,158
  • p468.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 1,157
  • p469.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 1,150
  • p470.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,138
Very classy Tin. Looks great. I may have missed it over the 60+ pages, but did you flush mount the windshield and/or back glass? And did you powdercoat the trim along the doors and side windows? Must be nice to have it out and on the road a bit.

Very classy Tin. Looks great. I may have missed it over the 60+ pages, but did you flush mount the windshield and/or back glass? And did you powdercoat the trim along the doors and side windows? Must be nice to have it out and on the road a bit.

Hey Will,

No I didn't flush mount the glass, but I probably should have, with all the trouble I had with gaskets and glass. All the trim has been powdercoated black, I would like to get rid of the vent windows, but that is a project for another time. It is nice to finally drive it, it goes down the road great, no vibrations, the ride is not to hard, all in all it worked out well. Brought it to my first cruise night last night, and it was very well received, everybody loved it......

Very nice!! Looks like pictures we might see in a magazine in the future.

Couple of questions: Who is Amy Lynn, and "Hugry"?

Very nice!! Looks like pictures we might see in a magazine in the future.

Couple of questions: Who is Amy Lynn, and "Hugry"?

It's Bugsy, my wife nicknamed the car that when we bought it, It kinda stuck....

Damn nice car tin, damn nice car....sure wish you were bring it to the Nationals, would love to see all that quality craftsmanship in person.

It's Bugsy, my wife nicknamed the car that when we bought it, It kinda stuck....

That makes much more sense! I thought maybe I was misreading it, and didn't really think that after all the detail that went into this build that an "n" would have been forgotten. I like it!

So who is Amy Lynn? :toothy8:

That makes much more sense! I thought maybe I was misreading it, and didn't really think that after all the detail that went into this build that an "n" would have been forgotten. I like it!

So who is Amy Lynn? :toothy8:

No Idea....

No Idea....

I'm just joking about the Amy Lynn thing, noticed it in the background and then saw that it was painted on the building about every 10 foot or so.

Again, nice car. Job well done.

Look'n good. Glad to see you out having some fun. My wife named my car also the day it came home and she still refers to as THE BEAST...LOL

tin,,,,big event in bloomsburg pa this weekend aug 10 11 12 being taken over by carlisle events looks to be a giant event,,,see ya there ??? great job,,

Lookin good Tin.....are ya keepin those nuts shiny???

Mopar to ya'
Denny

-
Back