Tincup's 63 Dart w/5.7 Hemi

-
Tin, have you forgot about us?

No, I have not forgotten, but occasionally life gets in the way. My wife and I went to Vegas for our 25th wedding anniversary. We had a great time, and she even went to the SEMA show with me. I have some pic's to post, I'll start another thread under general Mopar.

Lucky basta**!!! Seems as thought alot people I know went to the SEMA show, damn my luck.

S.E.M.A must be like the sears xmas catolog,,drooling over junk you cant have,,,,,,

must be like if u have to ask the price you cant efford it,,,if you need to test drive it you dont really want it lol

Anyone know a good place to get oversized 5.7 pistons Ive only found one place with one option thats 20 over...... Hows the car coming? thanks sg:read2:

Anyone know a good place to get oversized 5.7 pistons Ive only found one place with one option thats 20 over...... Hows the car coming? thanks sg:read2:
I would check with Arrington engines maybe they can hook you up...

thanks hows the car going

sg

thanks hows the car going

sg

The build is going well. I recently finished welding in the floor pans and mocking up the steering. I plan on posting some pic's first chance I get.

OK, I know I have not posted any new pic's in a while, but Nov. was a pretty hectic month. I have still been working on the car, and to prove it, here are some pic's of the finished floor, and the new steering column and wheel.

100_1880.jpg

100_1881.jpg

This early a is soooooo :tongue9:!! how do I put it :-k Bad a$$ :cheers:
A five stare build for sure :-D:thumbrig:

Looking good, but what have ya done lately? Is everything going alright?

Looking good, but what have ya done lately? Is everything going alright?
I have been working on smoothing the firewall. I must have welded up about 15-20 holes, now I'm just doing a little body work to give it the final smooth before e-pime. How you doing?

Working on the superstock grille conversion, coming nicely. My better half has to get her gall bladder removed, hernia removed and to top it off she has an ulcer. Having our kids is the cause, but it's more than well worth it to us. She goes into the hospital next few weeks, man I wish I could substitue myself for her that way she wouldn't need to go thru all of this. My dad is doing well with his treatment, and he gets his car back from the painters in a few weeks---I bet he can't wait. I'll post some pics of the grille when its done so you can see start to finish of what it took to get it done, should finish welding this week sometime. I found a inspection cover made of stainless for 27 bucks from Arrington, thinking about getting it for some bling underneath the car, check it out when you get a chance.

Working on the superstock grille conversion, coming nicely. My better half has to get her gall bladder removed, hernia removed and to top it off she has an ulcer. Having our kids is the cause, but it's more than well worth it to us. She goes into the hospital next few weeks, man I wish I could substitue myself for her that way she wouldn't need to go thru all of this. My dad is doing well with his treatment, and he gets his car back from the painters in a few weeks---I bet he can't wait. I'll post some pics of the grille when its done so you can see start to finish of what it took to get it done, should finish welding this week sometime. I found a inspection cover made of stainless for 27 bucks from Arrington, thinking about getting it for some bling underneath the car, check it out when you get a chance.

Sorry to hear about the wife, hope everything turns out OK. Definately post some pics when you can. I had to reformat my home computer because of a F#$%ing virus, so now I am working on getting that back up and running, it's always something.....

Hey Tin In life there is always a setback and it becomes hard and our projects get put in the back burner but if there is one thing I know is that there is a Lord up there that will provide. Just look forward and have faith and you will be back on track. Don't stay back just keep on going. Good Luck with the computer.

Hey Tin In life there is always a setback and it becomes hard and our projects get put in the back burner but if there is one thing I know is that there is a Lord up there that will provide. Just look forward and have faith and you will be back on track. Don't stay back just keep on going. Good Luck with the computer.

Ain't that the truth.....Anyway, the computer is back up and running, so hopefully I can get back to the car. But with the impending holidays, I'm sure quality car time will be in short supply/ Oh, well, I'll hit it hard next year.....Happy Holidays to everyone!

:cheers:

yes the holidays,weather and work,,,car is always taking a back seat these days... every one have a nice holiday.

Our first official snow storm approx. 18" of snow.

100_1601.jpg

-
Back