Tiny little hemi engine.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Yeah it's got a hemi!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br9tzFQnzOE&feature=related"]YouTube- Mini Hemi[/ame]

I want one to hook up to a blender. I could make Mopar Margaritas in 9 seconds flat. 8)

Are they availible & what do they cost? I bet you can get a regular motor for what that costs!

Wife wants one. Wonder why ?
Don't answer that LMAO

how does it work though, its so small theres no way it could have a cam, lifters, pushrods, valves all that stuff would be so tiny

how does it work though, its so small theres no way it could have a cam, lifters, pushrods, valves all that stuff would be so tiny

It does. The guy machines the stuff himself and that's a functional blower. IIRC it has roller lifters and rockers too. The man is master machinist.

What about this one?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzEOglTiw7Y"]YouTube- mini hemi classic[/ame]

I want one to hook up to a blender. I could make Mopar Margaritas in 9 seconds flat. 8)

Funny you should ask Joe, I ran into a guy in Idaho last year that takes gas fired weed wacker engines and hooks them to a big blender. He was mixing margaritas in the back of his boat out in the middle of the lake. A real hit with the ladies.:-D

If you been out to the drags that does not sound a lot unlike a fuel car,on a small scale obviously.8)

Funny you should ask Joe, I ran into a guy in Idaho last year that takes gas fired weed wacker engines and hooks them to a big blender. He was mixing margaritas in the back of his boat out in the middle of the lake. A real hit with the ladies.:-D

LOL! Right on! Since my back yard is trashed from the dogs anyway, I was thinking of making a fire pit... not much room here for boats in the reservoirs.

Not only are those guys master machinists, they are master engine builders as well. Imagine translating all of the tolerances, etc.

Amazing.

-
Back