tips on adjustin p s box??

-
Your factory service manual covers that in more depth than anyone here can explain.

Yup. What are "we" working on? There are several years of factory manuals you can download, as well as some Mopar tech stuff over at MyMopar

sorry for forgettin the yr, 1972 duster, . don't have any manuals at this time. didn't know they were on the internet "monster" to be downloaded free? but my old computer doesn't have the ability to download anyway, so i guess i'll just wing it. thanks anyway.

I would find a friend to do so. AbodyJoe hosted several, and the 72 Plymouth one is one of em

What are you using to post here that you can't download? Phone?

[ame]http://www.abodyjoe.com/pictures/Misc.%20car%20info/1972%20Plymouth%20Chassis%20Serv%20Man.pdf[/ame]

If you absolutely positively cannot figure out how to download that, post back and I'll see if I can post the relevant pages.

You REALLY need to get yourself a manual. If you can't download or view this one, there are places on the www where you can buy either paper or "on CD," and usually at car shows, there is "some old guy" who has a truck load of manuals.

-
Back