Tire brands

-

Joker13

Reaction score
I've learned a lot reading through the tire threads and have some idea of what I want, but BFG and other have very few options for 14" rims, and they are all 60s

What brands have a selection for 14" 70s?
How wide can I go in rear with 3-3 1/8 backspacing- 255? 245?
How skinny in front?

These are for Fenton 14" slots, but I am not sure of the rim width since old tires are still on.

Other options- switch to 15s. I found 3 1/2 centerline fronts w MTs and 15s in rear with Hoosier street slicks. 500 for the front, 300 for rear.

3.5 Autodrags with M/T's @ $500/pr? Thats sounds about right for new/new. The rims are $250/pc new but there are plenty of used ones out there. Suprised the rears were cheaper.

3.5 Autodrags with M/T's @ $500/pr? Thats sounds about right for new/new. The rims are $250/pc new but there are plenty of used ones out there. Suprised the rears were cheaper.
Yeah, I found found a similar wheel tire combo for about 400 new. I did pick up the rears though

I have small bolt pattern. I guess I will have to convert eventually to large, but hope to be able to put that off until i do other work

Summit racing has the 15" steel wheels in small bolt pattern. I found a few other small bolt pattern elsewhere that where super affordable. I'll see if I can find them. JD wheels has some five spoke similar to the torque thrusts for just over a $100 but can't remember if they had small bolt pattern

Summit racing has the 15" steel wheels in small bolt pattern. I found a few other small bolt pattern elsewhere that where super affordable. I'll see if I can find them. JD wheels has some five spoke similar to the torque thrusts for just over a $100 but can't remember if they had small bolt pattern
I did see a few on Summiit, thanks for the tip. Yeah, if you find anything else please let me know. Thanks

-
Back