Tired!

-

mopardrt

Reaction score
Been up since 8pm yesterday its now 11:30 am today and all I want to do is lay down, but having a 2 year old stops that in its tracks. should be only another hour and a half when the ole lady gets home from work and I can finally lay back down before getting up at 10pm tonight to work at 11pm. Midnights suck... :banghead:

Rant over~!

~Merry X-mas~

Did 4 months of graveyard with the Post Office, from 8 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. 7 days a week.....but I did not have a 2 year old running around......still sucked....

When you get to bed start dreaming about all the mopar parts that you will be getting for Christmas

I dont know how my wife does it. She works 11pm to 7:30am then comes home to an 8 month old. Im exhausted. She keeps going.

Still up girl friend had to run to the store should be back anytime now..... :(

Something tells me that pillow is going to feel real good mopardrt :happy1:

I dont know how my wife does it. She works 11pm to 7:30am then comes home to an 8 month old. Im exhausted. She keeps going.
That must be AdamR, I know first hand an 8 month old needs helping hands 24/7.. keep an eye on her (your wife) , cat naps can catch up to her!

Finally got to sleep at 4pm back up at 10pm. Here I sit at work now at 3:30am so looking forward to 7am even though I have to be back at 3pm to work a 12 hour shift.

-
Back