-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HAUK67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 4 Mickey Thompson sportsman s/r tires, 2 fronts 26 X 6 X 15 purchased for 195 each, and 2 28 x 12 x 15 were 251 each..They have 0 miles on them $620 plus the ride..

Also have 4 pro star weld rims, 15 x 3.5 fronts and 15 x 10 rears, all are 3.5 back space and the rear rims have screws in them. $400 FOR THE SET OF 4, THEY ARE 5 YEARS OLD.

I also have 2 rear Hoosier slicks used very little, they are 2 years old and have very little miles, no track time 28 x 14.5 x 15 $250

Also have a alum fuel cell 12 or 14 gallons, not sure the size but is like new.. $150 comes with 2 mounting rods that were in my demon..

Hope someone local will purchase everything, come and get it...Thanks

Pics of fuel cell are in my gallery in the green demon, or I can send more..It is in perfect shape and was in a show car. I am in PA 30 minutes from Reading PA..Zip 19464

Wow, I know the Holidays are near...Noone needs $850 worth of tires for $600..New..Someone local must need this stuff, will make package deal for all..For someone building a car this is a great start... Thanks..

Wow, I know the Holidays are near...Noone needs $850 worth of tires for $600..New..Someone local must need this stuff, will make package deal for all..For someone building a car this is a great start... Thanks..

I think it's more than the holidays. I've been trying to sell $1200 worth of near new tires and wheels for almost half price and no takers..... :banghead:

I know things are tough for all of us.. I will try and email pics tomorrow for ya lucky13...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back