Tires/Wheels

-

Commando66

She's a beaut Clark!
Reaction score
Been playing around with my Barracuda lately. Took out the narrowed 8 3/4 and put in an 8 1/4 for the heck of it. Thought I would see if the wheel/tire combo off my Fairlane would work. The Barracuda has been torn down for quite some time now, but the tire/wheel combo has sparked my interest again. What do you think?

Attachments

• DSC02604.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 315
  • DSC02606.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 301
Theres just something about Cragar ss rims with blackwall tires that I will always like on just about any muscle car. Looks good!

Nice , just got a set of SBP Cragar SS for my Dart, I'll be swapping out the slots for next season. Love Cragars

Cragers are always a nice way to go. They look real good.
As long as the chrome is still good......they're a ***** to rechrome. Also, I wouldn't use them for high performance applications....I've seen too many of them break.

Probably will keep the 8 3/4. It's narrowed, spring pads moved in for inboard springs, powdercoated, 3.91's and disc brakes. $$$

Attachments

• DSC02491.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 240
nothing better than pie.......crusts

I say, put the 8.75 back in it and find some wheels and tires that fit and look the same.

I had a cheater slick on the back of my new Sears bicycle that I got for Christmas in the 4th grade (I had to help pay for the bike though). 1966.

Love the Crager SS had them on my 70 Cuda in 1970.....!!!!!!!!

Rickster

-
Back