To an Awesome member of FABO

-

Racerex1

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a public thank you to Tony Fields. I needed a gauge for my barracuda dash and he gave it to me free!!!8) Hell, he even paid the shipping. :toothy10: I don't think there is a forum out there as good as this one. Hats off to FABO :supz: Hope I can return the favor to someone in the future.

Way to go to Tony, pure class!! This site is FULL of awesome people that will bend over backwards to help out another! Before I joined here if somene had told me about a site where the people were so giving to others that they have never even met I wouldnt have believed it. With so much bad on the news each and everyday all I have to do is log onto here and see things like this and the auctions Mike is running and all of my faith in mankind is restored!!!

LAdart is a good one he gave me priceless info on my car he owned the car for about 10years and sold it about 13years ago

Good job Tony! Thanks for helping a member!

There's quite a few people like Tony hanging around here. That's why we do what we do so good.... 8)

Well said John,:cheers: Tony is so cool 8)and we have allot of cool folks here at this great site, Tony is one of the great one's here for sure.:cheers:

Tony is one of the best.
I see a car lift in your near future for your new shop.
Blessing to Tony and all others on the site who, pay it forward.

-
Back