To trim or not to trim?

-

Les

Reaction score
Been searching for the top of fender, door, and top of qtr panel trim for my 67' Dart GT, but not having much luck.................I started looking at some GT's that have sold lately, and they don't have the trim. Is this personal choice, or is it because the trim can't be found?

Been searching for the top of fender, door, and top of qtr panel trim for my 67' Dart GT, but not having much luck.................I started looking at some GT's that have sold lately, and they don't have the trim. Is this personal choice, or is it because the trim can't be found?

It is hardto find the trim in good shape. I have sold 3 sets over the years since I wanted to put the GTS stripe on mine and don't like the look of stripe and trim.

The turn signal pieces are also difficult to find in good shape. These are one year only, GT ONLY pieces. If you want them they are out there, so you could find them, repair and polish, or weld the holes and do without. Might not be cheap, but they are there.

I also wanted the bullit style fender mounted turn signals over the factory end pieces.

My 2 cents

-
Back