to use these rims and this BS wuld i need to run drag tires?

-
I don't think you will get a 15"x10" with that back spacing under a dart. I think the issue will be the frontside not the back (meaning, the wheel/tire will not clear the wheel opening).

You would need to narrow the rear.

Or I may be wrong on all of this.

damn i thot it would look beast with those in the rear whats the biggest bs i culd get under a dart safely witohut moving the springs in and no rubbing

I have 15 x10's on mine but I moved the springs and mini-tubbed it. I even had to modify the front of the wheel opening to fit the 315/60r15 drag radials. I tried to fit them without doing the work but " No Go ". I do know that an 8 inch will work.

Kenny B

an eight inch rim with 3.5 inch backspace should work well with that tire.

You can fit a 15x10" under there but you don't need a 10" for a 235 tire. You only need a 10" rim when you get up around a 275 (unless you are talking a low profile 17 or 18" setup.) I think the 4.5 backspace will fit if the tire doesn't bulge to much on the rim. I'm running 15x10's with 4.25 inch backspace and a 265/50/15 with a moderate bulge and I have almost 1" clearance from the leaf springs. Actually the bulge is about even with the back of the brake backing plates. My clearance problems are on the outside fender lip and thay clear there with the lip slighly rolled up inside.

this wheels would be better for that tire
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-521-5865PS/

and I think you could fit the 255/60/15 of that tire on the back with that 8" rim as well then again I'm spoiled with slightly bigger wheel wells of a Barracuda.

I was able to fit a 275/60-15 on an 8 inch rim with 4.25 backspacing under my Dart without moving anything. I`m certain you`ll have to move your springs to fit a 10" rim in the wheelwell without hitting anything. There are several drag tires available that measure in the 10 x 28 x 15 range, (similar to a 275/60-15). You could use something like this if you don`t want to start moving springs.

-
Back