Tom & Dee Go Fund Me

-
She has been transferred to UNC Chapel Hill hospital.l rode up with her in the ambulance. I'll know more tomorrow.

To all the generous souls on this site.

By now many of you know Dee is terminal. She needs hospice care and there will be costs re final resolution. If you have read Tom's post you know Dee has asked to be cremated. I found a pkg in Raleigh that is about $1000. My wife and I over the last year have done what we could and we will continue to do so.

But I figured why not start a Go Fund Me for them, so here is the link.

https://www.gofundme.com/Tom_Dee

Please dig as deep as you can folks. Tom was screwed on his disability and the Dr gave him a 20% MMI with no restrictions. You have seen pics of his wrist. Well now they stopped his checks and are still delaying whatever settlement he will ultimately get.

I know times are tough, but whatever anyone can contribute will be appreciated.

Tom

To the top.

Prayers sent, and did what I could on Paypal.

Dee will be evaluated by a team of oncologists tomorrow morning. I'm praying for a miracle but realistically am preparing for a time frame.

Just donated a little something. Also shared on my facebook. Wishing you the best.

anyone have Tom's paypal? I just got a new card, one with the fancy new chip and gofund me wont take it?

Yall are very generous. All of you.

this is doing pretty good folks - has reached just over $1600 -with $200+ coming in just the last 24hrs.. all of it appears to be FABO donors!! huge "high 5" to all!!

-
Back