Tom's Dart Pix

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Before the holidays I had posted that one of my car-guy buddies got hit. His really nice `68 Dart was side-swiped by a Coca-Cola truck and I finally saw the car.

This is before:
BelmontCarShow_8_16_09024-vi.jpg

After.....
DartGTI011-vi.jpg

Fin_Off024-vi.jpg

DartGTI010-vi.jpg

My Wife Amy consoling our Buddy....

Parts are ordered and the car goes into the shop in 2 weeks. We're all praying for a speedy and full recovery.......

Makes me sick to see this kind of stuff.Seems like he is taking it in stride though.

The irony is the truck driver saw Tom go down that street and followed to check out the car. Wound up on a residential street not meant for trucks and he misjudged the turn. Apparently there's full cooperation and the repairs are being done. When it happened, Tom was upset but he's OK now. He's having the entire car shot again and we'll be polishing some trim over the winter. Come spring he *should* be in good shape for the summer season.

But still.... this is a solid 10.5 on the suck meter
BURSTSUCKMETERPSTANAG-vi.jpg

Ouch that sucks! Glad to here it is being taken care of. I kind of feel sorry for the guy wanting to check out the great car and then hitting it! Murphy's Law sucks always!

That does suck out loud. Looks like it can be repaired. Glad to see the cars not totaled or anything.

-
Back