Not open for further replies.

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My Buddy Tom has his 383 Duster up for sale. The car is a `70 with a `72 (I think...) grill. List of goodies goes like this:

383 w/ TTI headers & 3" exhaust, M-1 intake with a Demon (I think...) 780, complete MSD ignition
Reverse manual valve body 727
3.55 SG 8 3/4 rear
Tubular upper control arms
Aluminum radiator w/ electric fans
Front Disc's
Weld Pro-Stars all around
Trunk mounted battery

Car is a nice project. Body has a few rust spots, but nothing scarey. Interior is basic and all there. Asking $8,000

It would cost you more to build it.

SANY0007-vi.jpg

SANY0006-vi.jpg

SANY0008-vi.jpg

SANY0001-vi.jpg

SANY0004-vi.jpg

SANY0003-vi.jpg

And of course, there's video!

http://media.putfile.com/TomDuster

Tom say's he's buying a `68 Road Runner and he has to thin the heard. PM me if anyone is SERIOUSLY interested.

Cool car, Looks like in needs a passenger side 1/4 though.

The frill is a 71-72 Sharktooth grill

The engine compartment looks good.

The biggest question would be how much rust, location of that rust, and what if any, structural rust is present?

Overall, though, I like this car!

The biggest question would be how much rust, location of that rust, and what if any, structural rust is present?

Overall, though, I like this car!

The car is solid underneath. I had it up on the lift at work a few weeks ago and there's NO ISSUES with structural rust. The little bit of rust on the car is purely cosmetic. Bottoms of the fenders and quarters. He was going to have a $2,000 MACCO paint job sprayed on it, but at the moment he's hot for this Road Runner.

PM me if anyone's seriously interested. He just had a new center section built with some street friendly 3.55's instead of the over-the-top 4.30's he bought it with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back